research further...

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
deesims
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

research further...

Post by deesims » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:38 am

if anyone knows the correct translation to this, there may be female robots. since i don't care for them, someone here should do a bit more research since the video doesnt work on this site...

http://www.korotkometrazhnye-filmy.com/ ... zelyu.html
Mandroid Entertainment/ Mandroid Exotica

Saya
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: research further...

Post by Saya » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:20 am

It looks like it takes inspiration from an Asimov story (although my memory is fuzzy on this) where AI take over in a "soft" revolution and end up controlling every aspect of human lives in order to protect them. The translation I did does state that the protagonist is surrounded by women who are "unfortunately artificial". So I'm assuming they're fembots in the story, but if they are GINO's or not, I can't say.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth