Random porn finds.

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Random porn finds.

Postby N6688 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:18 pm

"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff
Posts: 7381
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 7:01 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: Random porn finds.

Postby Robotman » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:51 pm

I had to remove that second link because that video is from one of our small-time contributors who needs our financial support. THe clip is available from Clips4Sale, and buying it there will support the people who made it:

https://clips4sale.com/studio/16083/7907139#!Technically-Erroneous

Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:02 pm
Location: Drexel Hill, PA

Re: Random porn finds.

Postby King Snarf » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Robotman wrote:I had to remove that second link because that video is from one of our small-time contributors who needs our financial support. THe clip is available from Clips4Sale, and buying it there will support the people who made it:

https://clips4sale.com/studio/16083/7907139#!Technically-Erroneous


You should probably pull the fourth one, too. That's on c4s as well.

Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: Random porn finds.

Postby N6688 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:22 pm

King Snarf wrote:
Robotman wrote:I had to remove that second link because that video is from one of our small-time contributors who needs our financial support. THe clip is available from Clips4Sale, and buying it there will support the people who made it:

https://clips4sale.com/studio/16083/7907139#!Technically-Erroneous


You should probably pull the fourth one, too. That's on c4s as well.

Image
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff
Posts: 7381
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 7:01 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: Random porn finds.

Postby Robotman » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:49 pm

King Snarf wrote:You should probably pull the fourth one, too. That's on c4s as well.

Removed.
That clip can be found here:

https://help.clips4sale.com/studio/30797/11974275/PORTIA+Living+Doll+**HDV+1080**

And the intent is not to punish, but to encourage the small-time video producers to keep making video s for us by giving them sales.

Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:02 pm
Location: Drexel Hill, PA

Re: Random porn finds.

Postby King Snarf » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:38 pm

N6688 wrote:
King Snarf wrote:
Robotman wrote:I had to remove that second link because that video is from one of our small-time contributors who needs our financial support. THe clip is available from Clips4Sale, and buying it there will support the people who made it:

https://clips4sale.com/studio/16083/7907139#!Technically-Erroneous


You should probably pull the fourth one, too. That's on c4s as well.

Image


Dude, stop being melodramatic. We want to encourage people to buy clips, so that the models and producers get paid and want to make more clips. That's Economics 101.

BD
Posts: 390
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 9:14 am

Re: Random porn finds.

Postby BD » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:04 am

I agree with user King Snarf. We are not a porn sharing site. We share porn that is either freely available, or that is no more accessible, or stuff that will not harm the producers.

That is because we want to see more of it.

And we are not getting more interesting stuff via some bullshit "hits" or "views" on streaming sites. It's not "visibility" that makes producers do stuff. It's MONEY. And you know what is a good source of money? BUYING WHAT WE LIKE

Our fetish is already very off the mainstream, and usually played for laughs. The most entertainment i get is from fucking paedophilia inducing japanese crap that does not seem to understand the concept that there are adults that want to see that stuff too and their idea of titillation is making me see jail-baits doing the stuff i like.

I'm sick and tired of japanese jail-baits.

I want real adult women doing this shit.

And if we don't cough up the money for what little there is we will end up getting stuff that could barely be worthy of some dollar bin from sexy shops.

So quit whining for "punished good deeds" and if you want the market for the stuff we like to actually EXIST (because it basically does not exist yet, as there are an handful of performers that barely do this stuff in a decent way, only name that comes in my mind without searching is Ludella Hann ) start coughing up the fucking-inducing money!

I have no patience for idiots that want it all free just because "it's internet". Grow up and start thinking of the consequences.

Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Re: Random porn finds.

Postby N6688 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:56 am

BD wrote:So quit whining for "punished good deeds" and if you want the market for the stuff we like to actually EXIST (because it basically does not exist yet, as there are an handful of performers that barely do this stuff in a decent way, only name that comes in my mind without searching is Ludella Hann ) start coughing up the fucking-inducing money!

I have no patience for idiots that want it all free just because "it's internet". Grow up and start thinking of the consequences.

Image
Sorry, did you say something?
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:06 am
Location: Stuck in the middle of the ocean.

Re: Random porn finds.

Postby KinoLangDanzel » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:46 am

N6688 wrote:
BD wrote:So quit whining for "punished good deeds" and if you want the market for the stuff we like to actually EXIST (because it basically does not exist yet, as there are an handful of performers that barely do this stuff in a decent way, only name that comes in my mind without searching is Ludella Hann ) start coughing up the fucking-inducing money!

I have no patience for idiots that want it all free just because "it's internet". Grow up and start thinking of the consequences.

Image
Sorry, did you say something?


Guys, STOP. Let's all be civil here. No need for the harsh tone, were all friends here or at the very least colleagues.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:12 am

Re: Random porn finds.

Postby Uncom » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:12 am

Image

Next

Return to Reports



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron