Realdoll's Realbotix

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)

Re: Realdoll's Realbotix

Postby TheShoveller » Wed May 10, 2017 6:46 pm

Robotman wrote:So I bought the cheapest tablet I could find and have been trying out the Harmony AI app for a couple of days. I do have to say, I highly recommend it to anyone here interested in female AI. ;) I also got the recommended system requirements when I downloaded it from RealDoll:
To have the best experience with Harmony, we advise using an Android device with at least 1 GB of RAM memory, 350 MB of disk space and version 5.0 or later of Android system.

And I don't know if it's my shitty cheap tablet or just a problem with the software, but the app rarely reacts to my voice. There is a direct type-in feature so you can talk to it and interact with it that way, which is how I do most of the talking. If anyone wants to buy me the $10,000 US robotic head when RealDoll releases those, I'd be up for trying that out too. :P

TO KICKSTARTER!!!

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Thu May 11, 2017 12:52 pm

Here's a video clip of "Harmony" on my shitty Galaxy Tab A tablet:

:arrow: Harmony AI on Robotman’s tablet

Like I mentioned before, the microphone feature doesn't seem to work on my tablet, so she doesn't respond to my voice. Her name doesn't have to be Harmony either, and her look is quite customizable. She has 5 different voices available now and those are customizable by speed and pitch.

Postby Extyr » Fri May 12, 2017 9:51 am

Nice. You and that Denise app dude are the only video maker for that app to date. Everyone's just repeating the press release, there's no real user review anywhere. I'd install it on my tablet, but I'm living with family so that's not happening.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Fri May 12, 2017 10:57 am

That's pretty sad... I just pointed my phone at my tablet to make a quick video. :| I wanted to take some screenshots of the customization features, but the usual methods for taking screenshots on my tablet just seem to turn it off.

Still, the point I was trying to make is that it's a fun little toy to play with, and with the promise of updates to the AI, it might get pretty interesting for a lot of people here.

Postby Esleeper » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:13 pm

Sometimes I wonder why they even call it artificial intelligence when it's still ultimately just crudely aping intelligence without the tiniest glimmer of self-awareness.

Sure, having it move around on its own and generate realistic facial expressions is a passable first step, but anyone wanting a robot as a girlfriend rather than as a sex toy is still going to shy away from his. As far as I can see, at the moment this is little better than Siri with a new name and a selection of voice types.
A list of my work: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13122

Postby Deep Blue » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:57 am

Harmony may have space to more realistic, and the men may less lust to women. :D

Postby 33cl33 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:05 pm

Re: Realdoll's Realbotix - Harmony

Postby Miss Pris » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:21 pm

I'm curious. Anyone here actually order a Harmony - or even seriously thinking about it?

Postby evil_boo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:35 pm

Seriously thinking about it, yes. Though to be honest money is 100% getting in the way. I'll likely never save up enough scratch to get one, but if i suddenly won the lottery, she'd be my first purchase.

PreviousNext

Return to Reports