robot maid saori kido

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
lucas

robot maid saori kido

Post by lucas » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:39 pm

hi everyone i tried makin this litle animation i didnt know if someone will like that but i tried my best doing this and please i woul like honestly see more interaction and coments like what i can did to be better of this animation what can use more

that is what the animation contained saori kido is on her mansion she are on standy by when she detect her master she move her head roboticaly when she open her panel to show her nature to their saints

see the link abouve

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2u4q26s ... MdXyDsrK1u

Brytestar
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: robot maid saori kido

Post by Brytestar » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:57 am

I don't see where that link is at.
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

lucas

Post by lucas » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:29 am

Brytestar wrote:I don't see where that link is at.
if some addon are apopear close the addon and the animation will appear and a upload on the fembot wiki to download too please anyone let interactic and coment and gave some opinion here

lucas

Post by lucas » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:25 am

Robotman wrote:TinyPic doesn't always work right... I had to open the link in a different browser. Here it is on Lucas's FembotWiki gallery:

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Animations

thanks for the help robotman you are a great man

lucas

Post by lucas » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:33 am

sorry dear member as i said on the topi of kube i post something that i tried did with all my heart i am no good as you robotman and the other but i tried my best
the minumum i would like see is some cooperation and interactive of my post facts that i neversee and when have its only two or tree person some 355 person see that topic and only robotman comment the topic its made me try continue but at the samne time make me more desmotived and decide to retire all the post because noboy didnt take care of that when something like fection Ba fection and much other post some topic every one gave much interaction but when some one that are no famous and noboy gave imprtance on his words and topic that result na a desmotivation and lost interest to contribuite to the fórum and asfr fans for female robots

oi would like that are true or not any word comment and onther forms of iunteraction with the member and topic are the souls and energy to motive us continue and try best time to time