Racquel Devonshire - New Robot Video

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
RI_BOT

Racquel Devonshire - New Robot Video

Post by RI_BOT » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:26 pm

RI_BOT

Re: Racquel Devonshire - New Robot Video

Post by RI_BOT » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:25 am

Glad you guys like it, I'm about to commission another video. Please post suggestions or a five min script.

Trace Venom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Trace Venom » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:12 am

Bought two of her older clips based on this thread and I gota say, It's pretty hot stuff. I really enjoyed them more than I thought I would. I'll be both buying more stuff from her back catalogue, and keeping close tabs on her newer videos from now on.

P.S. If someone ever managed to give her an open-panel prop, the resulting video might make me explode into a ball of glitter and joy.

Windupdolluver
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Windupdolluver » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:35 am

I have to chime in along with Kishin about Racquel as well. I enjoyed her new video, and have a few of her older videos as well. I think she would be great if she took bits and pieces of her work and combined how she malfunctions. For example I have one called 'Wifebot Weekend' where she malfunctions and shakes as she is having sex and begins to repeat herself and then breaks down. She also has a few where she breaks down and starts to 'grind' as if she needs to be oiled to repair herself.

I'm hoping she or someone in the community is letting her know how we like her work and encourage her to do more.

RI_BOT

Post by RI_BOT » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:50 am

I have been encouraging her and sharing your comments. But everyone that likes her work and has suggestions should email her directly. Show her the support and how much we love her work!

racqueldevonshire@yahoo.com
Last edited by RI_BOT on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.