Emerald City

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Gunslinger
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Emerald City

Post by Gunslinger » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Last night I happened to catch the end of an episode of Emerald City - never watched the show before. But what an unexpected surprise when there happened to be a nice reveal of the Queen character being a robot. The scene contained a nice face removal. Here's an article explaining the episode with a nice gif of the said reveal.
http://screenertv.com/television/emeral ... sm-genius/

Extyr
Identification: Human

Re: Emerald City

Post by Extyr » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:46 pm

That site gave me cancer, but a new robot in fiction is always welcome.

Palindrome
Identification: Human

Re: Emerald City

Post by Palindrome » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:34 pm

Not really a fan of face-offs (especially somewhat squicky ones like this) but it was a good reveal. I read the books as a kid, and knew who the character was based on, a vain, headless princess who kept an assortment of heads in her closet, and would put on a different one according to her mood, but it was more magical than mechanical. So, given her closeness to the mad scientist lady, and Jack/The TIn Man, I had my suspicions, and given the masks, was expecting something more along the lines of Jack's heart. A clockwork brain hidden by them, or something.

Still, it's a decent show. I like Tarsem Singh's work, and if they get a second season, curious to see if Langwidere returns.