Music for Fallout 4 - Radio K.I.M.

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Music for Fallout 4 - Radio K.I.M.

Postby Robotman » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:16 pm

Mangaman 2.0 wrote:how do i get it on ps4. is it on the mod page on the console

Unfortunately, these songs are added to the game with the PipPOD mod, and that's only available for PC. I don't know of any mods on bethesda.net that let you add music to the game, so if you play on PS4 or Xbox One, you will have to listen to the MP3 version on an mp3 player or a laptop while you play.
KingJeremy wrote:Fantastic results! Found myself laughing as Kim dropped some knowledge about the songs. I knew most of the tidbits about the ones I submitted but I definitely learned some new stuff about some of the other artists/songs. Well done! Love the format.

K.I.M. has quite an extensive database programmed into her. ;)

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:45 am

It's time to make another Radio K.I.M. set, but this one will be a little different. The concept for Radio K.I.M. 8 (or Radio K.I.M. ) will be to have Kim record 25 non-specific song introductions, and then have each user add 25 songs of their own choosing. That will make a total of 50 files to work with the PipPOD mod.

Explained another way, Kim's android radio DJ voice files will be odd numbered files from 1 to 49. They won't specifically introduce your songs by name because they could be any songs you want. Your song selections will have to be even numbered files from 2 to 50.

When they're all collected together in the same folder, they will play like this: Kim's intro, Song, Kim's intro, Song, Kim's intro, Song, etc, etc.

And when you want to hear a different set of 25 songs, just swap out the even numbered files for different ones.

This will be made available in WAV file format (for ease of use), in XWM format (for file size considerations) and in MP3 format. Both WAV and XWM will work with PipPOD.

So since Kim won't have specific songs or artists to talk about, we thought it would be fun to have K.I.M. answer some "listener-submitted questions". If there's anything you ever wanted to ask the android radio DJ K.I.M., now's your chance! Ask your questions in this thread, or send them to me in a private message. Better yet, record a voice clip of your question and email it to me, and I'll include it in K.I.M.'s intro.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:05 pm

The mailbox outside Cabot House is now closed, as I've got all the 25 song intros written. Thanks Kishin for 3 of the questions!

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Radio K.I.M. 8 is out!

Also known as Radio K.I.M. , Radio K.I.M. Do It Yourself, or Radio K.I.M. Roll Your Own. :P

This comes in 3 flavours:

:arrow: Radio K.I.M. 8 XWM

:arrow: Radio K.I.M. 8 WAV

:arrow: Radio K.I.M. 8 MP3

The XWM and WAV versions are for use with the PipPOD mod. Choose the XWM files and then add 25 songs of your own after converting them to XWM using Skyrim Audio Converter*. Or choose the WAV files and then add 25 songs of your own after converting them to WAV** using an audio converter like WinFF or Audacity. You must name your files even numbers 2 through 50.

The MP3 version is for those who play on PS4 or Xbone. Add 25 MP3 songs of your own and rename your files even numbers 2 through 50.

Many thanks go out once more to our outstanding android radio DJ Kim Coquette! Thanks also to Kishin for submitting the final 3 questions for Kim. ;)

*Skyrim Audio Converter is buggy, and will convert multiple songs at the lowest bitrate it can if you do more than one song at once. To get the best quality sound, do one song at a time, closing and opening Skyrim Audio Converter every time.

**WAV files must be "CD quality": 16-bit, 44100 Hz, Stereo.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:27 am

And Radio K.I.M. 9 is here! :party:

Kim Coquette has once again delivered an amazing performance as our favourite female android DJ, and she introduces 50 songs about fembots for this latest 4½ hour installment.

The XWM version for use with the PipPOD mod can be downloaded here:

:arrow: Radio K.I.M. 9 XWM

PS4 and Xbone users (and those who just want to listen) can download the MP3 version here:

:arrow: Radio K.I.M. 9 MP3

Thanks again to Kim for this. ;)

Enjoy!

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:54 pm

And here's Radio K.I.M. 10! :party:

This one starts off with the radio drama Rocket Robots in Outer Space that I created with Kim Coquette and Belle Loxely, and then continues with 50 Swing and Jazz songs from the '30s, '40s and '50s.

This adds another 4½ hours of listening content to the game, so download it now if you have the PipPOD mod:

:arrow: Radio K.I.M. 10 XWM

And if you play on PS4 or Xbox, or just want to listen, download the MP3 version:

:arrow: Radio K.I.M. 10 MP3

Many thanks to Kim for delivering another perfect performance as the android DJ! :faceoff:

Previous

Return to Reports