Music for Fallout 4 - Radio K.I.M.

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Music for Fallout 4 - Radio K.I.M.

Postby Robotman » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:34 pm

Some people here might be well aware of the game Fallout 4. Long story short, it's one of the most ASFR-friendly games ever released, even without some of the really nice mods that have been made for it.

I've been (finally) able to afford a gaming PC to play it so I've been enjoying it lately. And I've decided to take advantage of a mod that allows you to add your own "radio station" to the game so you can add your own music to it. This mod allows up to 50 songs to be added, so I took my 50 favourite songs from the Fembot Album project and added them to the game.

But that's not all. I got the lovely and talented Kim Coquette to play the part of a sexy female android DJ. She introduces each track and says a little something about the song before it plays.

So if you play Fallout 4 on PC, download those 50 songs :arrow: here. Be sure to install the PipPOD mod first and read and follow the instructions on that page. A couple of things you need to be aware of: The added radio station will be very loud when you first start it up, so go into the game settings and turn the "Radio" volume down. I tried attenuating the audio in the files themselves to more closely match the in-game radio stations but it didn't actually work.

If you play Fallout 4 on PS4 or Xbone, or just want to download these songs to hear them with Kim's sensational introductions, then you're in luck! You can download the mp3 version :arrow: here.

Track listing:

Huge thanks go out to the amazing Kim Coquette for being our DJ for this. :dancing:

Re: Music for Fallout 4 - Radio K.I.M.

Postby KingJeremy » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:34 pm

That's amazing! Fantastic idea and very generous of both you and Kim for collaborating on this and putting it out there. I haven't played Fallout 4 in many months now but might have a reason to now.

Postby ChocolateKeys » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:05 am

What a lovely voice!
Great monotone pitch and a nice voice manip, soft and good.

Excellent work!
English isn't my first language (and isn't close to be my second...). So, if i commit some mistake, PLEASE advice me.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Kim Coquette and I have collaborated on another batch of 50 songs for everyone who plays Fallout 4, so come and download it while it's hot!

:arrow: Radio K.I.M. 2

This second... uh... broadcast is a bit different from the first. Rather than 50 great songs about fembots, our favourite female android DJ K.I.M. introduces 50 songs more inline with themes from the game. It works exactly the same as Radio K.I.M. did, so you will need the PipPOD mod for Fallout 4 in order to listen to these songs in-game. See the first post in this thread for details.

There is an mp3 version of Radio K.I.M. 2 available here for download too. Download that if you play Fallout 4 on PS4 or Xbone, or just want to here Kim's awesome voice work go together with this collection of music.

Track listing:

Big thanks go out again to Kim for being our DJ for this! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Radio K.I.M. 2 now contains the entirety of "Open Panel Discussion" without needing to cut any songs!

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:08 pm

I just edited the posts to include the track listings for both sets... and I should also mention that there's something special coming up along the same lines. ;)

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:01 pm

And here's that something special I promised. ;)

Kim Coquette, SweetlySensual_Sara and I have collaborated to bring everyone a 35-minute Radio K.I.M. broadcast that's a sort of talk-radio show. It's called "Open Panel Discussion" and it's available for free download here:

:arrow: Radio K.I.M – Open Panel Discussion – XWM

The XWM version contains two files that can be swapped out with any of your two least favourite songs from the above Radio K.I.M. or Radio K.I.M. 2 collections. Just rename the XWM files to whichever songs you take out, but be sure to leave them in consecutive order.

Here is an mp3 version for those who don't play Fallout 4 on PC or just want to hear this on their PC or mp3 player:

:arrow: Radio K.I.M – Open Panel Discussion – MP3

Huge thanks go out to Kim Coquette and SweetlySensual_Sara for contributing voice work to this!

EDIT: "Open Panel Discussion" is included in Radio K.I.M. 2 now, without cutting any songs.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:07 pm

Radio K.I.M. 3 is here. :party:

These are 50 songs selected by Kishin, with the unparalleled voicework of the lovely and talented Kim Coquette as your in-game DJ again. Song introductions for this batch were written by me and Kishin.

Download them for free here:

:arrow: Radio K.I.M. 3 XWM

:arrow: Radio K.I.M. 3 MP3

In other news, I figured out why the XWM versions of Radio K.I.M. 1 and 2 sound so bad... the audio converter I used defaults to converting at 48kbps instead of 192kbps (the maximum) even when 192kbps is chosen. These 50 XWM files were all converted 1 by 1 to make sure that they all got converted at 192kbps, and I can guarantee that they didn't get messed up this time. ;)

Thanks go out to Kishin and Kim for bringing us 5 more hours of music and fembotness for Fallout 4! :D

EDIT: Radio K.I.M. 1 & 2 have been fixed and re-uploaded, so they all sound great!

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:03 pm

Kishin pointed out that I mistakenly included the wrong introductions to four of the songs. I blame myself, and I blame the machines. Actually, it's because of differences in the way that Linux and Windows file managers sort file names. :P Anyway, it's been corrected and the replacements have been re-uploaded. If you've already downloaded Radio K.I.M. 3, please download it again at the new links above.

Postby Extyr » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:41 pm

If you're looking for more songs, I found this one:
Sex robot by Neo Geo
http://mp3pn.biz/song/22678038/Neo_Geo_-_Sex_Robot/

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Nice find... It will probably appear on "The Fembot Album 10" when I compile it.

Next

Return to Reports