Question for Fection

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Brtwilliams89
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Question for Fection

Post by Brtwilliams89 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:33 pm

So I've been on here a while, but never posted, and this is something I have wanted to ask for a long time.

There was a preview of a video by Fection called "The Perfect Girl Project" a while back, and I know the project was never completed because it ran out of steam. Honestly though, that was by far my favorite video of all time, the bot was perfect for me and the story had a ton of potential. I was wondering if you possibly had anything else on it like a story board, script, loose images, or even just a summary of what was going to happen in the story. If you have it, I would really really like to see it. Its been something I have wanted for like 8 years now lol

-Thank you!

fection

Re: Question for Fection

Post by fection » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:33 am

Hey there, Brtwilliams89
Yeah, that project ran out of steam partly because the 'workflow' had so many steps to it. Unfortunately I don't have any files for it on old hard-drives. I did set part of one hard-drive to 'private' so now I can't access it from my new machine.

The basic story-line involved 'PerfectGirl' having baked a cake for the husband's birthday, then asking Helen to taste the 'perfect' icing after dipping the tip of her finger in the icing. Helen instead asks again about PerfectGirl's control panel. PerfectGirl dutifully goes through her pre-recorded explanation, smearing her control panel with icing. Helen then points out that PerfectGirl isn't looking so perfect. PerfectGirl fetches a sponge to clean her control panel and from there it might be obvious how things go...

At least that's how I best remember it going. If I was going to attempt that project again, it would be from scratch anyway.

KinoLangDanzel
Identification: Cyborg

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:36 pm

fection wrote:Hey there, Brtwilliams89
Yeah, that project ran out of steam partly because the 'workflow' had so many steps to it. Unfortunately I don't have any files for it on old hard-drives. I did set part of one hard-drive to 'private' so now I can't access it from my new machine.

The basic story-line involved 'PerfectGirl' having baked a cake for the husband's birthday, then asking Helen to taste the 'perfect' icing after dipping the tip of her finger in the icing. Helen instead asks again about PerfectGirl's control panel. PerfectGirl dutifully goes through her pre-recorded explanation, smearing her control panel with icing. Helen then points out that PerfectGirl isn't looking so perfect. PerfectGirl fetches a sponge to clean her control panel and from there it might be obvious how things go...

At least that's how I best remember it going. If I was going to attempt that project again, it would be from scratch anyway.
That sounded like it would've been a cool animation but its OK. Stay cool you two and we can't wait for Fections next work. :thumbsup:
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Brtwilliams89

Post by Brtwilliams89 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:27 am

fection wrote:Hey there, Brtwilliams89

Sounds absolutely amazing >_< Oh well, easy come easy go (from my perspective haha). Well thank you for your content so far, best by far, and I anxiously await any future projects :)

Brtwilliams89

Post by Brtwilliams89 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:27 am

Hey, thanks for taking the time to answer my question tho!