LED robot costume

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)

Posts: 1884
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: Huddersfield

Re: LED robot costume

Postby Stephaniebot » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:10 am

Nice, but at my age, I need the full length version, not one that shows as much leg as that. :lol:
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:32 pm

Re: LED robot costume

Postby greneker03 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:12 am

Stephaniebot wrote:Nice, but at my age, I need the full length version, not one that shows as much leg as that. :lol:


find a silver metallic spandex suit

Posts: 1884
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: Huddersfield

Re: LED robot costume

Postby Stephaniebot » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:42 am

I have actually got at least one old one somewhere, though what condition its in by now, might be questionable? Not likely to buy that anyway, but if someone asked me to model it, I wouldn't say no!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:32 pm

Re: LED robot costume

Postby greneker03 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:47 pm

Stephaniebot wrote:I have actually got at least one old one somewhere, though what condition its in by now, might be questionable? Not likely to buy that anyway, but if someone asked me to model it, I wouldn't say no!


Milanoo always carries some nice silver suits for a good price.

Posts: 1884
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: Huddersfield

Re: LED robot costume

Postby Stephaniebot » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:23 am

greneker03 wrote:
Stephaniebot wrote:I have actually got at least one old one somewhere, though what condition its in by now, might be questionable? Not likely to buy that anyway, but if someone asked me to model it, I wouldn't say no!


Milanoo always carries some nice silver suits for a good price.



Yes, pleasantly surprised at how reasonable those prices are. Might consider, but unless I find someone to control/program me, the incentive is limited. Suspect they'd want one of those face covering ones at my age! :lol:
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?


Return to Reports



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests