Trials In Tainted Space

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
KinoLangDanzel
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Trials In Tainted Space

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:41 am

Hello again!
A long time ago I stumbled upon an (unfinished) game called Trials in Tainted Space (or TITS) and it was quite a fun game (for a game with nothing but dialogue). Not only that, but there are a bunch of gynoids/androids in the game. Back then, there was just one or two of em, but with the recent update(s) they added, there are at least a decent amount of em and they all look sexy (depending on what options your on). Examples like the V-Ko nurse droids, an optional crew member named Bess (who you can choose to be either female or male), and more. The game is free but you can be a backer on there website to get new content much earlier than the public one. You can play/download the game here: https://www.fenoxo.com/play-games/

Though in my honest opinion, I wish the player had the option to destroy/damage them or at the very least have a chance that when we use them (the player asks one of the V-Ko nurse droids for some 'stress relief'), they would malfunction and do harm to themselves.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Esleeper
Identification: Human

Re: Trials In Tainted Space

Post by Esleeper » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:07 am

I've seen that. Honestly, the robots barely qualify as a footnote; like his earlier game Corruption of Champions, it focuses on three fetishes: furries, futanari, and femdom. If you dislike any of those, this game simply is not for you.

Extyr
Identification: Human

Re: Trials In Tainted Space

Post by Extyr » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:43 pm

Well, I found this picture of Bess:
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/ ... -Bust-Bess