Looking For An Old Film

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
KinoLangDanzel
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Re: Looking For An Old Film

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:18 am

Hello!
I may need help in finding this movie, so I came back and used this thread for that purpose. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows where to watch a movie called Storm Trooper (1998) (and no, not the guys with horribly poor aim) on the internet for free. The movie has a actor named Carol Alt, I believe. Along with the earlier mentioned Fantastic Man, Storm Trooper was an early memory of asfr. Funnily enough, it was that movie and Fections Candybot animation that introduced me to the F.C. and F.W. respectably, as (if memory serves me correctly) the movies name was mentioned here when someone was asking for the source of a picture. If anyone knows where, please tell me. And if anyone owns a copy of the movie, if you'd be so kind as upload either the whole film, or any of the nice bits in either vid.me or YouTube, please. I'd really appreciate the help, friends.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup: