Looking For An Old Film

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
KinoLangDanzel
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Looking For An Old Film

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:12 am

Hello.
Back in 2000-2001, I watched a movie on TV about a guy (the main character) who had a mechanical/robotic arm. In the movie there was a gynoid in a red dress who I believe was the assistant to a scientist/inventor who made the the protagonists arm. I clearly remember a scene where the protagonist checks out some of the abilities of his new arm and finds out it has a strong magnet ability which caused the gynoid to fly to his arm, which had some hilarious results. If I remember clearly, the gynoid gets destroyed in the end. She tries to protect the main characters from the main villainess but gets thrown across the room and over a table. The last scene of her is on the floor, her limbs and head strewn about with some wires trailing while her voice slows then deepens then stops. I didn't get to watch the whole movie and I deeply regret that. I tried to remember the title but sadly that was forgotten too. I've searched for quite some time and I've come up empty handed, sorta. Its an old Filipino film made back in the 1970s-1990s. If anyone knows where I can find it, please tell me. Thank you.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

ANDROID69
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Looking For An Old Film

Post by ANDROID69 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Oooohh. Ooooh ooh me mister carterrr I know this and have posted about it before. The movie in question is.... Fantasticman starring Vic Sato and Alicia Meyer the lovely Alicia plays F.A.I.T.H. A very MAGANDA (beautiful) female robot. This movie has a lot of asfr secenes open panels, robotic movement, robotic speech, malfunctions and more. A while back it was on youtube. I love this movie and i owe it ;) ..hope this helps Kino contact me if u want. Your ol pal PETE#69; / ANDROID69
<click> Your Fellow ASFRain & friend
PETE#69/ANDROID69

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Spaz » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:51 pm

If someone could acquire this and upload it to the ftp, then this sounds like something with lots of screencapping potential.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

Devil

Post by Devil » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:30 pm

Looks like this is the one in question.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0391147/

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:14 pm

ANDROID69 wrote:Oooohh. Ooooh ooh me mister carterrr I know this and have posted about it before. The movie in question is.... Fantasticman starring Vic Sato and Alicia Meyer the lovely Alicia plays F.A.I.T.H. A very MAGANDA (beautiful) female robot. This movie has a lot of asfr secenes open panels, robotic movement, robotic speech, malfunctions and more. A while back it was on youtube. I love this movie and i owe it ;) ..hope this helps Kino contact me if u want. Your ol pal PETE#69; / ANDROID69
Wow. Thanks guys. I've been looking for that movie for years. After watching it only once, its been haunting me ever since. I also think she's maganda.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Anderson88

Post by Anderson88 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:03 pm

Bought the DVD as soon as I read about this film, and it does not disappoint! Trying to rip it now - here's a pic: https://imgur.com/a/ghKSB

Anderson88

Post by Anderson88 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:05 pm

What's the best way to get a DVD rip to you, the keepers of the FTP?

Muchacho

Post by Muchacho » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:48 pm

Anderson88 wrote:What's the best way to get a DVD rip to you, the keepers of the FTP?
You can share it via email through Google drive...
You can send it to me, I have access to the ftp

Devil

Post by Devil » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:00 pm

WeTransfer is another free way to send I believe 2gig of date via a easy click link. I have access to the FTP. Let me know.

quietness

Post by quietness » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:49 am

If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy this? At this point I'd grab it but I can't find it anywhere.

Anderson88

Post by Anderson88 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:18 pm

Sorry to everyone asking for a copy of the DVD rip! I just moved to a new apartment recently and am still getting settled.

Also, I bought a copy from a place called Reflections of Asia in CA. They have an online store that sells Filipino DVDs (not sure if they still have another copy in stock).
Last edited by Anderson88 on Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anderson88

Post by Anderson88 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:18 pm

quietness

Post by quietness » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:38 am

Looks like you have the last copy my friend.

No pressure :D

Anderson88

Post by Anderson88 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:15 pm

Sorry for the incredibly long delay! Life kinda happened, and I couldn't get the DVD to rip at the time.

Hope this little video works - it's basically me filming all the scenes with the fembot, so you don't have to watch the whole film to get to the good parts.

vid.me/agWN

Muchacho

Post by Muchacho » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:59 pm

Anderson88 wrote:Sorry for the incredibly long delay! Life kinda happened, and I couldn't get the DVD to rip at the time.

Hope this little video works - it's basically me filming all the scenes with the fembot, so you don't have to watch the whole film to get to the good parts.

vid.me/agWN
Mr, Anderson, your work is always appreciated...
Too bad you couldn't get the DVDrip but thank you for making this video! It's really awesome... I just would like to know: Are those all the scenes in which the fembot appears? :thumbsup:

P.S. If it's possible, would you make a compilation of AIDA and LMD scenes in Marvel's Agents of Shield when the 4th season ends?

Regards :D

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:14 am

Anderson88 wrote:Sorry for the incredibly long delay! Life kinda happened, and I couldn't get the DVD to rip at the time.

vid.me/agWN
Wow... Its been so long since I've seen this and I'm glad to say that its even better the second (or third since I kept replaying it) time around. Also the wait was worth it and I thank you sincerely for doing this. And just like what Muchacho said, you're work (hell just commenting here at all) is always appreciated. Thanks, friend.
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

DocHoliday

Post by DocHoliday » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:43 am

That was awesome!! I wish more fembots were portrayed like this. Thanks!

ChocolateKeys

Post by ChocolateKeys » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:58 am

What a great fembot action! Panels, opening plates and some fembot traits made (i guess) with low budget!

The solution for GINOs em movies are:
Philippine director + $$$Money$$$
English isn't my first language (and still isn't a second...). So, if i commit some mistake, PLEASE inform me.

Mah Gallery: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?ti ... colateKeys

Robotka

Post by Robotka » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Where to get this movie ?

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Robotka wrote:Where to get this movie ?
I think you have to buy it on the internet somewhere.
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:18 am

Hello!
I may need help in finding this movie, so I came back and used this thread for that purpose. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows where to watch a movie called Storm Trooper (1998) (and no, not the guys with horribly poor aim) on the internet for free. The movie has a actor named Carol Alt, I believe. Along with the earlier mentioned Fantastic Man, Storm Trooper was an early memory of asfr. Funnily enough, it was that movie and Fections Candybot animation that introduced me to the F.C. and F.W. respectably, as (if memory serves me correctly) the movies name was mentioned here when someone was asking for the source of a picture. If anyone knows where, please tell me. And if anyone owns a copy of the movie, if you'd be so kind as upload either the whole film, or any of the nice bits in either vid.me or YouTube, please. I'd really appreciate the help, friends.
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH