Hillary Clinton Hillarybot

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
blond111

Hillary Clinton Hillarybot

Post by blond111 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:17 am

I wouldn't mind a Hillary sexbot. I find her attractive. Interview at the bottom of the link. https://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/why ... hqQMqz1L2l

Muchacho
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Hillary Clinton Hillarybot

Post by Muchacho » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:06 pm

LOL :lol:

freakofn99

Post by freakofn99 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:20 pm

:sick:

Kano

Post by Kano » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:51 am

Well I'll just say this, one of my personal biggest influences are Kill Oscar and Fembots in Vegas. I've always enjoyed entertaining the thought of there actually being secret female androids among us for whatever reasons. ie: For corporate or government spying, experimental, taking over, etc... So with that being said, I've always thought that it would be more realistic if they were realistic. A Jessica Simpson, Amy Childs or Sara Jean Underwood model would be too "obvious" and attract too much attention (Not that I object to these particular models). But when I think of secret female androids, I like to think outside the "fembot box". Sometimes, older, or plus size, different ethnicities or "plain", etc... I'm thinking something like Melissa McCarthy, Wanda DeJesus, Kathy Lee Gifford, Tamron Hall or Ashley Graham. I guess its just exciting to think that they *could* be among us. As far as Hillarybot goes though, I don't know if I could work with that, LOL