Female Figure - Spectral Motion, Jordan Wolfson

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
BD
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Female Figure - Spectral Motion, Jordan Wolfson

Post by BD » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:14 pm

xerxes31415
Identification: Android

Re: Female Figure - Spectral Motion, Jordan Wolfson

Post by xerxes31415 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:57 am

I'm curious why the skin of the fembot has visible damage (black spots that may look like burns)

BD

Post by BD » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:57 pm

it's an art project about the uncanny valley it's supposed to show a sexy woman with sexy moves, then repulse you with its evident mechanical nature, dirty looks gross mask, sharp teeth, male voice and the fact that despite all this it always tries to look directly at you

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by A.N.N. » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:48 pm

Yeah, that's a brain fryer right there. With the pale skin and white clothes, it's especially hard to ignore the dark green mask and those crazy eyes. :wtf:

My brain feels like it's going to explode, or have a migraine whenever I see that video as I bounce back and forth between the 2 (maybe more) very incongruous images and my brain switches state of mind like I'm grinding gears. Those folks certainly got the intended effect, at least on me.

Is that juxtaposition or an oxymoron? I forget...
A.N.N.

BD

Post by BD » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H8S4ITNbW8

eight minutes of it, collage of other videos.

Saya
Identification: Android

Post by Saya » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:37 pm

A.N.N. wrote:Yeah, that's a brain fryer right there. With the pale skin and white clothes, it's especially hard to ignore the dark green mask and those crazy eyes. :wtf:

My brain feels like it's going to explode, or have a migraine whenever I see that video as I bounce back and forth between the 2 (maybe more) very incongruous images and my brain switches state of mind like I'm grinding gears. Those folks certainly got the intended effect, at least on me.

Is that juxtaposition or an oxymoron? I forget...
Juxtaposition! An oxymoron is a figure of speech where a statement or phrase seems to contradict itself (e.g: falsely true, living dead) but has a hidden meaning to it, or makes sense in the proper context. : D
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth