Stepford Wives And the Big Blackout

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
rickdrat

Stepford Wives And the Big Blackout

Post by rickdrat » Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:24 pm

Found this item on the on the web. Theres also a link to a mansion being used as the Men's Association, although theres nothing on that page yet.

http://www.theneworleanschannel.com/ent ... etail.html

Svengli

also

Post by Svengli » Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:33 pm

Also:

"Seeking: female dancers, must be 5'8" or taller, beautiful, blondes preferred, must be excellent ballroom dancers for a waltz sequence, should be 20s-30s, no singing required; male dancers, should be no taller than 5'9" (preferably shorter), must be excellent ballroom dancers for a waltz sequence, particularly seeking men who are charactery, intellectual or bookish -- not glamorous, Broadway dancer-types, men should be late 30s to mid-50s, no singing required. "

http://www.backstage.com/backstage/cast ... id=1958451

I think this gives some insight into what the movies will look like. I suppose those who prefer blonds will love it.

Also, you can see news as it develops by searching for "stepford wives" at Google news. It's all there

Triumph

Re: also

Post by Triumph » Wed Aug 27, 2003 7:54 pm

Svengli wrote:Also:

"Seeking: female dancers, must be 5'8" or taller, beautiful, blondes preferred, must be excellent ballroom dancers for a waltz sequence, should be 20s-30s, no singing required; male dancers, should be no taller than 5'9" (preferably shorter), must be excellent ballroom dancers for a waltz sequence, particularly seeking men who are charactery, intellectual or bookish -- not glamorous, Broadway dancer-types, men should be late 30s to mid-50s, no singing required. "

http://www.backstage.com/backstage/cast ... id=1958451

I think this gives some insight into what the movies will look like. I suppose those who prefer blonds will love it.

Also, you can see news as it develops by searching for "stepford wives" at Google news. It's all there
WARNING!!! SPOILER!!! Do not scroll down if you don't want to know!

I already told the Noid this, but the new ending will be that the men will be the Morlocks and the fembots will be the Eloy! :shock:
The Poop, the whole Poop, and nothing but the Poop!

kb7rky

Re: also

Post by kb7rky » Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:26 am

Triumph wrote:I already told the Noid this, but the new ending will be that the men will be the Morlocks and the fembots will be the Eloy! :shock:
:shock:

Oh, geez...:roll: :P
C'mon over & check out my other webpage:

The First Church Of Buster

And, the homepage:

Mythbusters Fan Club.com