T-3

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
droidlvr
Banned

T-3

Post by droidlvr » Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:06 am

Maybe I might've missed something about it but so far I'm surprised of the lack of comments about the gynoid content in T-3. Is there anything
worth mentioning? The usual, malfunctions assembly/disassembly,etc?
How was she finally distroyed if so?

GZ02
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by GZ02 » Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:30 am

Nothing much as far as I remember seeing. The T-X gets shot in the shoulder at one point and you can briefly see the hardware underneath. You don't see much of her true nature for most of the movie, partially because she has some regenerative properties--something like the T1000 in T2. There are some later scenes that do reveal more though.

There are scenes involving Arnie that I really would prefer seeing on the T-X. One scene has him cutting open his belly to remove a leaky power cell. There's another where he has his head nearly severed after a fight with the T-X and you briefly see him with his head lolling back trying to repair himself!

Oh, to turn the tables!!!

Incidentally, it was most hillarious action movie I've seen all summer.

Hope this satisfies your curiousity a little. :)

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Fri Aug 08, 2003 6:16 am

Overall- a very entertaining movie.

There are two scenes I've noticed that even have my non-fetish brethern talking...

First, the T-X arrives from the future in the nude, just like Arnie's always done.

She appears in a store window, melting the mannequins inside (time travel's always been mighty toasty). Having no modesty because she's a machine, she walks across the street (-Great shot of her ass!) at a methodical pace to find some expensive clothes and a Lexus to equip herself with.

She arrives at the unsuspecting woman's side and says, "I like your car."

Later when she gets pulled over, she spots a nearby billboard for lingerie and strategically inflates the size of her breasts to distract the approaching policeman.

"I like your gun," she says.

Secondly, much later in the movie she fights the T-101 in the close quarters of a public restroom and she proves to be very flexible, as her legs wrap around backwards to hug her opponent (Now she's got him right where she wants him!)

Cool stuff for a movie that didn't necessarily need to be made!!!

Perhaps we even got some new membership out of that one.
#
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.

andoroido
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by andoroido » Fri Aug 08, 2003 6:38 am

For those who like malfunctions, there is a brief scene in which the T-X is pinned to a particle accellerator by magnetism. She is splayed out and twitching, either trying to escape or because of some mental scrambling. Eventually the magnetism begins to strip off her T-1000-type liquid metal skin. This makes her look less, or more, attractive; depending on which type of gynoid you like.

href

Post by href » Fri Aug 08, 2003 6:59 am

mmmmmmmmm for me it did nothing

but a good fun film non-the-less

Also it was also good to see LESS CGI used. I've seen so much bad CGi recently that I had forgotten how good smashing things up for real is.

href

UserJesse

Post by UserJesse » Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:12 pm

*Totally agrees with href*
I'm seeing alot of CG lately, and frankly I'm getting a little annoyed with it.
well annoyed may be a bit harsh a term, but seeing good ole fashion stunts is always my first choice (Jackie Chan anyone?) ^,^

oh btw...what piccy is that on your avatar href? I love that amber'ish color eyes, very "artifical" looking =)

href

Post by href » Sat Aug 09, 2003 3:20 pm

UserJesse wrote: oh btw...what piccy is that on your avatar href? I love that amber'ish color eyes, very "artifical" looking =)
I changed my avatar recently for something a bit more subtle. The picture is one of my very boring face pics with a red eye manip. NOTE thats red not amber!! the very idea! honestly :lol:

Anyway, useless information over with, I was very disappointed with T3. I knew it wouldn't be "good", but I had hoped for more. I didn't think they would do, but I had hoped they would ditch the "liquid metal" idea for the classic Terminator. After all, they could have got away with it saying that T2 was a bad idea so it went back to a better design???

I cannot imagine a better chance of the "good" film I dream of, so its back to the misic videos, which seem to be the best source of ASFR at the moment.

href

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:18 am

UserJesse wrote: (Jackie Chan anyone?) ^,^
I deftinely LOVE Jackie Chan Movies ;)
I like too some Jet Li, but there are too much cable (lol)

UserJesse

Post by UserJesse » Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:36 am

Ok, so I'm colourblind! *runs away crying* :P

hehe