La mujer que todos quieren (aka The woman every man wants)

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
tinyspider

La mujer que todos quieren (aka The woman every man wants)

Post by tinyspider » Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:43 am

In a past thread were reported this movie from Argentina, I don't know if some of you already seen this before but here's a direct link to a trailer of that movie:
http://www.directorsnet.com/videos/tagl ... llavini.rm

GZ02
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by GZ02 » Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:40 pm

I'm intrigued. I remember seeing this trailer a few months ago and checked out some sites. From what I found out, it was released in Argentina two years ago and was released on DVD a short time ago. Whether or not it's available here is anyone's guess...

Do you have any more info on this? I've checked out a few indie stores here in the city but nobody knows anything about this release.

Thanx.

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Fri Aug 08, 2003 7:34 am

According to Directorsnet.com the movie is ready for distribution, but apparently no company is doing it right now. I mailed some Argentina dvd distributors and they told me that is not being sold there. but they'll inform me if there's any copy available. I even mailed Gabriela Tagliavini (director) but, as you can guess, I got no answer. Given the fact that this movie was presented at Mar del Plata movie festival and other movie events around USA and south america, I think is possible to find someone with a copy of this movie... I hope that.

GZ02
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by GZ02 » Sun Aug 10, 2003 10:14 am

Ah well, I guess we'll just wait and see....