talk about a bait and switch

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
psychojester1978

talk about a bait and switch

Post by psychojester1978 » Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:13 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Talk about a little bait and switch here......I was watching Satuday Night Live just a while ago and they had a skit on a milatary scientist that was given $19 million for building a sexbot to use against a war....when the generals ask to see the sexbot, the scientist tells a couple co-workers to wheel her in, he then starts explaining that he made her to look like his girlfriend, Bambi....as they roll her in she had this unexpressionable look on her face....it was then the gril sitting on top was the real girlfriend.....it was then when the real sexbot was revealed, all it was was a large tupperware trash container with painted eyes and mouth, and I assume a hole in the back of the can (for certain purposes)...well, obviously, I was extremely disappointed thinking they had an actress posing as a fembot, instead they had a REALLY cheap imatation...anyone else saw it??

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:31 am

Yes, I've seen that skit ... another lame tease where it seems SNL wants to touch on the subject of sexy female robots but not go far enough with it to make it really interesting. Same with the time during the news cast when Tina Fey shut down and rebooted, or the time Molly Shannon hosted a talk show with a robot in full body silver spandex in face paint, complete with robotic moves and speech ... but it was a guy instead of a girl.