Updated FOX site for "The Sarah Connor Chronicles"

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Canceled? Could be.

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:45 pm

[POST REMOVED]

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Interesting twists there at the end. Let's hope they don't leave it hanging.

Borias

Post by Borias » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Last edited by Borias on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Borias

Post by Borias » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:28 pm

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Confusing ain't it? John Connor's supposed to save the world, but now he has jumped forward in time past Judgment Day where nobody has even heard of him. Why don't they know him? Because he just jumped through time to save a metal piece of ass! Forget the future of humanity, forget good old Mom. Go for the machine that just let you get up inside her!

Anyway, Cameron's chip still survives. Maybe they can find another terminator that looks like Brandy Ledford and give Cameron new life. Oh wait, that's been done before.

Can you believe Andromeda lasted 5 seasons? 110 episodes?

Borias

Post by Borias » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:26 am

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:50 am

[POST REMOVED]

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:22 am

I wonder if the Allison they showed at the end was actually Cameron, but a Cameron named Allison, all the memories and whatnot intact. Maybe she somehow is able to access and portray emotions amazingly better in this time, and that is one of the reasons John sent her back in the first place? Confusing, I know, and unlikely, but, hey...I'll be happy if they just bring it back for another season; I hate shows ending on cliffhangers....

Borias

Post by Borias » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:54 am

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:17 pm

Borias wrote:I just want to highlight what I said before:

At the end, when she showed John everything he was, it was unmistakable that he wanted her anyway. We didn't get to see anything (fucking network television), but the imagery is easy to imagine. She was truly naked; not only were her breasts exposed, but her battery panel was open. John was on top of her, his hand clutching her cold steel power cell, and he wanted to kiss her anyway. She stopped him.

She thought she would hurt him by being with him. Even she had devalued herself to this level. And now she's gone.

But everything's OK, because now John has his chance to live happily ever after with a girl that looks and sounds just like her, but is "real"!

Bullshit.

They murdered Cameron, and then they pissed on her grave. Except she doesn't deserve the luxury of a grave, because she's not a person!
I hope that this is not the case and if it is, then the networks have made a big mistake. It's that sort of taboo chemistry that has kept a lot of the mainstream viewers interested. It can be conceivable that if the series survives, the war isn't going too well and John Connor will end up being able to turn things around in that timeline, but will need to send his father back in time in order to be sure that he is conceived yet again. With the resurrection of his uncle and father, etc, they have implied that it is possible to bring back other characters. Maybe he will want to find Rylee? Maybe he will see that Allison is not as compatible as Cameron. One can only speculate at these things, but it's clear that Cameron as we know her was lost in the time bubble. Her chip is now presumably inside John Henry and therefore allowed him to become mobile. This would make no sense, though, that the original AI was left behind unless Cameron was able to upload the whole of it's parameters and knowledge into her chip when she gave it to John Henry. Perhaps he/she will be the Trojan Horse that literally walks into Skynet. Who knows. At least there was some suggestion of Cameron's "humanity" in showing self-sacrifice beyond her mission and in her final message to John Connor. I don't see any logical reason that another Cameron would be created, though, other than to go back and help Sarah since she is already familiar with her. At any rate, this is f**ked up.

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:56 pm

I didn't see Cameron's donation of her chip as self-sacrifice. I saw it as her initial programming kicking back in, where she was for some reason compelled to obey John Henry.

Anyway, I watched the show to see a machine 'act' like a human woman. Any hints they gave of Cameron's 'humanity' to me were just games to mess with John's head.

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Kishin, I see it now. :lol:

33cl33
Identification: Human

Post by 33cl33 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Eh - I still hold out hope for the show - even if it has been pretty humdrum for two seasons...

Seeing as they've gone the time travel route for a major plot point (like Life on Mars, LOST, and probably some other shows I'm not thinking of at the moment) there's plenty of opportunity for John to get the chip and course-correct his time line back to before judgment day...

...so the whole debacle can keep chugging along, and offer us a few more choice moments.

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Borias wrote:They showed her interacting with the dog to make it clear that she was a human and not a Terminator.
It's a trap! The dog is the cyborg!!!!

Borias

Post by Borias » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:39 am

Last edited by Borias on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

the duke

Cameron

Post by the duke » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:33 am

Does anybody pay attention to dialog? The crappy writers have directly conveyed the notion that Cameron is not dead and is in fact coexisting with JH on her chip. If that weren’t the case then JC would not have said “he’s got her chip, he has HER” and would not have left his soap opera mom (her character sucks) to peruse her through time. I believe that this statement and action taken by John firmly reflects the fact the writers want to convey that Cameron is still alive and the JC loves her. Come on following a T-1001 that he just met through time in per suet of a “soulless” terminator, man if that isn’t love then I don’t know what is. Cameron is not dead end of story and if the show has a 3rd season we will see a reborn new and improved Cameron in a new body maybe as a T-1000 but the core of who she is “her soul” will survive in one form or another.

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:36 pm

Stick her chip in a male body and you think John is going to feel the same way?

jak

Post by jak » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:06 pm

[POST REMOVED]

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Robotman wrote:This is for you Borias, Just imagine it's Cameron all fixed up. ;)
Schwingin' in the Rain!!!

DukeNukem 2417
Identification: Human

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:25 am

http://www.tv.com/story/13921.html

"And Duke doth let the deth knell sound for the Chronicles of Sarah Connor, for they hath run their course. 'Twas a good show, really..."

Thanks for nothing, Fox. You lost the Power Rangers and now you're letting Cameron, John and company go the way of the dodo. I was going to start watching this again if Chris Jericho ever tried to take over SmackDown, but now I'll be stuck with The Knife Show or something else. As the Undertaker would say, this show will probably "Rest......in.......PEACE........."

(eyes roll backwards)

Aw, crap, I can't get my eyes to go back to normal!!!!!
Elvis Lives. Not in this timeline, but in quite a few others.
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been.

jak

Post by jak » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:37 pm

[POST REMOVED]

Borias

Post by Borias » Sat May 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Last edited by Borias on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

tmc_6882

Post by tmc_6882 » Mon May 18, 2009 9:29 am

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/bub ... w-upd.html

- Fox: Sarah Connor Chronicles has been officially canceled. "[Sarah
Connor] has completed its run," Fox entertainment president Kevin
Reilly confirmed at a press conference this morning.
"I think it had a nice little run. It was a good show. It was not an either or [with
Dollhouse]. We did see it tailing off a bit [in the ratings]. It had a
nice creative core, but, ultimately, we made the bet on Dollhouse, so
that's it for [Sarah Connor]."

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Mon May 18, 2009 11:10 am

Somebody send Summer an Orkin shirt, cuz now she's an ex-terminator.