YouTube and other video finds 2018

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Posts: 838
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:44 am
Location: My beloved Shanghai

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2018

Postby liliwinnt6 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:00 am

good
but maybe not good with that "cosplay" part for me
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.

Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:17 pm

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2018

Postby Kano » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:19 am

Not sure if it's already been posted but Fantastic Man is back on Youtube. Better to error on the side of caution and post it again I guess, LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hFLpv7hu9Y&t=6444s Fembot stuff at 6:05, 26:30, 122:32, 129:45, 135:35 & 137:03. There may be more, I just skimmed through it.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff
Posts: 7375
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 7:01 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2018

Postby Robotman » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:26 am

Best use of a mannequin for fembot special effects ever, I think. :lovestruck: :faceoff:

Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:59 am

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2018

Postby blond111 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:50 pm

Asking for a classification here. Kids turn their ADULT GROWN MOTHER into their robot for amusement. Her acting is incredible. Allowed or not? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCql5JoA6Nk

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff
Posts: 7375
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 7:01 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2018

Postby Robotman » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:27 pm

This video is allowed, but please read the No Underage Fembots rule. If you are unsure about a link or a video, please contact me or Kishin through the private message feature. We will be happy to let you know whether your find can be posted or not.

Posts: 1740
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: Huddersfield

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2018

Postby Stephaniebot » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:01 am

blond111 wrote:Asking for a classification here. Kids turn their ADULT GROWN MOTHER into their robot for amusement. Her acting is incredible. Allowed or not? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCql5JoA6Nk


She's very good in the role. For something that was probably just put together quickly, the robot suit isn't bad either
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:43 pm

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2018

Postby ckg68 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:25 am

Stephaniebot wrote:
blond111 wrote:Asking for a classification here. Kids turn their ADULT GROWN MOTHER into their robot for amusement. Her acting is incredible. Allowed or not? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCql5JoA6Nk


She's very good in the role. For something that was probably just put together quickly, the robot suit isn't bad either


Agreed. Just imagine how we'd all react if the outfit was even close to, say, Seven of Nine's. Half this board would have likely drooled all over their keyboards and said... :notworthy:

Posts: 1740
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: Huddersfield

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2018

Postby Stephaniebot » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:47 pm

ckg68 wrote:
Stephaniebot wrote:
blond111 wrote:Asking for a classification here. Kids turn their ADULT GROWN MOTHER into their robot for amusement. Her acting is incredible. Allowed or not? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCql5JoA6Nk


She's very good in the role. For something that was probably just put together quickly, the robot suit isn't bad either


Agreed. Just imagine how we'd all react if the outfit was even close to, say, Seven of Nine's. Half this board would have likely drooled all over their keyboards and said... :notworthy:


Well, if someone arranged the purchase of a Seven of Nine outfit, and a decent make up artist, I'd certainly pose for all
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Previous

Return to Reports



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests