Fallout 4 Mods...

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Fallout 4 Mods...

Postby Robotman » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:41 pm

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:35 am

Found a new mod that lets you craft some very sexy latex bodysuits - the best looking ones I've seen in the game:

:arrow: Tao's Catsuits

Postby 0x02 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:35 pm

Something I stumbled upon.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/109560
An Ares inspired mod in progress.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127675808@N02/
If you want more pics to drool over. :P

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Those who are still playing, or are looking for an excuse to get back into FO4 should check out:

:arrow: Fortaleza Armor - CBBE - BodySlide

It's mainly just sexy armor and bodysuits, but it does have an extremely sexy and nicely made "synth" bodysuit which will turn any companion (or NPC, or you) into an android-looking type character - and not the standard Gen2 synth appearance that's in the game by default. I'll post some screenshots and a video clip later. It's customizable with BodySlide if you download the "BodySlide Files" addon.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:53 pm

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Well look at that, I actually found the location of Radio K.I.M. :P

http://www.gratuitousscience.com/?attachment_id=8764

Made mainly with the Conquest and Wintermute companion mods. You can actually change the name of a Wintermute companion at the Robot Workbench.

User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Kishin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:46 pm

Heh I love that. Though I do wish you'd do an actual Radio KIM adventure to play through!
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:17 pm

Hey, if my modding skills were a notch above zero, I would love to actually include a K.I.M. NPC in the game, along with a new location and a little mini quest. I just saw this radio needle northeast of the Collegiate Administration Building and decided to make a location using Conquest. ;)

Postby TheShoveller » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:38 pm

I have no idea how similar / different modding is between Skyrim and Fallout 4, though they both use I think similar creation tools so there's probably some overlap. The way I made my Skyrim NPC was basically following a guide that walked me through setting up a custom follower based on a preexisting one, then tweaking it as I saw fit. Took what the guide showed me and applied the same stuff behind it to other things to make new enemies in the game, as well.

It shouldn't be that hard to do, so I'd say it's worth looking into. I mean, I'm no pro, and even I whipped up an NPC who worked with combat features, unique dialog lines based on where you are and what you're fighting, and even had it work with a few in-game systems like Skyrim's marriage one.

Questing, though, is an entirely different beast. That's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge PITA from what I could tell. Far easier to add an NPC or an item to the game.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:34 am

I think FO4 and Skyrim use the exact same Creation Kit software from Bethesda. I actually asked Kim if I could attempt to put her in the game as an NPC, and tried it out myself in the Creation Kit, but everything bugged out and glitched out to hell right away on me. Not sure if I was just that inept or if the Creation Kit software was messing up for me when I tried it.

This is the next best thing, I guess, though it doesn't really look and certainly doesn't sound like Kim.

PreviousNext

Return to Reports