an independent film called Robot Stories

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
psychojester1978

an independent film called Robot Stories

Post by psychojester1978 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:44 pm

I was reading through a paper we get that talks about activities that are going on in our cities and on Friday Oct. 24 and 26 there will be a film called Robot Stories: Science Fiction From The Heart it caught my eye instantly and after that I read the little synopsis under it, here is what it says:

"Set in the near future, "Robot Stories" tells stories of human beings struggling to connect with each other in a world of mechanical office workers and robot babies. Featuring film stars Tamlyn Tomita ("The Joy Luck Club," "Picture Bride") and Sab Shimono ("The Big Hit," "Jackie Chan Adventures) in four stories, the film explores love, death, family,... and robots"

This seems to be a good film.....if you want to plan on making a trip to the Quad Cities in Illinois come right over...the movie will be showing at the Brew and View Pub

Well catch ya' later!!!

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:15 pm

Do give us the full story if/when you happen to see it...
C'mon over & check out my other webpage:

The First Church Of Buster

And, the homepage:

Mythbusters Fan Club.com

Svengli

Well

Post by Svengli » Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:37 pm

A summary of the stories is here:

http://www.robotstories.net/synopsis.html

Unfortunately, it really doesn't seem to have any gynoid activity in the plots. But there's a chance that it goes on unmentioned since this is a robot world.

S