Fembot Phone Sex

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Robot Devil

Fembot Phone Sex

Post by Robot Devil » Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:41 pm

If you are reaaaalllly bored you can call FedEx at 1-800-GO-FedEx and make stuff up while you hear the automated system ask you questions. You speak your answer aloud then you can hear her "process" the information before she happily affirms your answer and asks another question. I'm told AT&T has a similar system. I don't know; I actually had a legitimate shipping question for FedEx but I never got to talk to a human so I didn't get any answers :roll:

Mooninite 1

Post by Mooninite 1 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 3:27 pm

That just seems pathetic............ Think I'll try it.

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:18 pm

God, that's just sad... :cry:

Are we really that hard-pressed to get our fembot fix, that we're reduced to calling FedUp :P ?
C'mon over & check out my other webpage:

The First Church Of Buster

And, the homepage:

Mythbusters Fan Club.com

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:31 am

I was curious if anyone has had any success with a real phone ho.

Asfr.net suggested one service if I remember correctly, but I never tried it out.

Nowadays I have my doubts that number would still get results.

#
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.

tully

Post by tully » Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:19 am

I'll admit to calling the phone sex number that used to be advertised on ASFR.com...I'd ask for their robot-mistress a few times and "she" was never available. :oops:

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:10 am

tully wrote:I'll admit to calling the phone sex number that used to be advertised on ASFR.com...I'd ask for their robot-mistress a few times and "she" was never available. :oops:
That's too bad.

I figured that would happen, like if I called that number, they would probably try to keep me on the line as long as possible talking about "what are you wearing?" and that kind of stuff and charging me $$

But Worse than that would be hearing... "You want a ROBOT??!"

#
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.

tully

Post by tully » Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:38 am

Actually, the woman I talked to sort of indicated that the R.M. was pretty popular. She sugested a few other numbers, but I never got the moxie up to call them.

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Sun Oct 05, 2003 12:19 pm

I just can't justify spending so much per minute for what basically amounts to self-gratification, let alone a gynoid-themed phone sex scam.

Thanks, but methinks I'll build a gynoid myself...it'd be cheaper in the long run.
C'mon over & check out my other webpage:

The First Church Of Buster

And, the homepage:

Mythbusters Fan Club.com

Keizo

Re: Fembot Phone Sex

Post by Keizo » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:25 pm

Robot Devil wrote:You speak your answer aloud then you can hear her "process" the information before she happily affirms your answer and asks another question. I'm told AT&T has a similar system. :roll:
I actually had a similar instance happen to me the other day when I had to call my insurer's pharmacy (MEDCO: 1-800-903-8345). The voice at the other end didn't make "processing" sounds, but she cheerfully told me to "speak naturally" and she actually understood me! As pathetic as some of you may think this is, I actually find this as a VERY encouraging sign to see that voice pattern recognition software has come so far so quickly. This is a genuine step toward human/machine interaction and eventual relations (though I can see how it can get frustrating).