Archie comic strip

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:14 am

Sorry, I cannot say I have that strip though I would love to see it if anyone else has it. I believe there was also an issue of Betty & Veronica (#123? maybe?) which had a story about a Veronica doppelganger 'bot.

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Mirage » Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:11 am

There is also one when Archie and Jughead get so drunk and they start to (Censored) each other while Reggie and Big Moose get's some action together with a robot Big Ethel created by the nerd.

:oops:

Or I dreamed this when I was young. (L)

Mirage :roll:

(sorry, I used to to love Archie. Sadly, todays strip are vomit inducing).

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:35 am

:shock:

I actually REMEMBER some of those...

:eyes:

Keep an eye out in the local Wal-Marts, K-Marts, or your local bookstores...Archie Comics are constantly re-issued in those Archie Comics Digest magazines, so you may come across those issues being mentioned (though I doubt you'll find the one Mirage described :wink:)
C'mon over & check out my other webpage:

The First Church Of Buster

And, the homepage:

Mythbusters Fan Club.com

Post by 1001011001 » Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:37 pm

yeah, wal-mart banned those issues because they figured it was immoral or something :lol:

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Mon Sep 22, 2003 12:21 am

1001011001 wrote:yeah, wal-mart banned those issues because they figured it was immoral or something :lol:
Ya think so? Geez, what next...

:lol:

And, the homepage:

Mythbusters Fan Club.com

Pleasureunit
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Veronicabots

Post by Pleasureunit » Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:32 am

Robotman,

So glad you had posted your query! I myself have vague recollections of a few old Archie issues wherein androids figure promiently. I could swear I recall an ish from the late 70s/early 80s where Arch and Betty are in Pop's Soda Shoppe. Veronica pops in, looking rather deucedly fetching in tight jeans and bulky sweater, and then stops functioning. Arch and Betty give her a look over and discover a little key in her tiny waist :shock: and wind her up with difficulty, but the Veronicabot deactivates soon after. Pop also turned out to be a robot, but this wasn't at ALL as attractive! :wink:
Also, the Archie publishers also had a comic book out that followed along the lines of "Mad" Magazine, although geared more for kids. I can't recall the title of this series, but I remember a LOT of android material!!! Lots of pix with attractive women (or men in some cases) with big wind-up keys in their backs, or having removed mechanical arms or heads for systems maintenance.
I don't have these old issues either, but I'm surprised as well I hadn't seen previous mentions of them. I definately always page through the copies in the supermarket line hoping against hope to re-discover the Veronicadroid story! If anyone finds it, sing out!
Queenbot

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:28 pm

Y'know, Heavy Metal has android material out the wazzu in nearly every issue, and the artwork is fantastic!

And, the homepage:

Mythbusters Fan Club.com