TV: Jake 2.0 Premier, series with potential

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

TV: Jake 2.0 Premier, series with potential

Post by KOS-MOS » Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:00 am

I doubt that tonight's episode of the new UPN series will give us any fembot action but this series does have potential for future episodes -- you might want to keep an eye on it. I do not have UPN but one of my local channels is airing it tonight at 9PM so you may want to check your local listings.
UPN wrote:Christopher Gorham ("Felicity") stars as Jake Foley, a computer technician who is transformed into a secret agent for the National Security Agency (NSA) after he is accidentally infected with nanites, based on the real life, beyond-state-of-the-art nanotechnology that reduces the size of a computer to the molecular level. Upon discovering his new mind-boggling powers, Jake begins to operate at an atomic level, possessing superhuman strength, lightning-fast speed, heightened hearing, magnified vision and the ability to communicate telepathically with computers. The NSA soon realizes Jake is an untested asset and forms a Special Ops team with him at its core. JAKE 2.0 also features congressional staffer Sarah Heywood (Marina Black, "Six Feet Under"), Jake's roommate Darin (Matt Czuchry, "Young Americans"), senior agent Kyle Duarte (Philip Anthony-Rodriguez, UPN's ENTERPRISE), senior agent Louise Beckett (Judith Scott, "C.S.I.: Crime Scene Investigation") and research doctor Diane Hughes (Keegan Connor Tracy, "Final Destination 2").

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:19 pm

Oh, man, not another cop show...
C'mon over & check out my other webpage:

The First Church Of Buster

And, the homepage:

Mythbusters Fan Club.com