I Love The 70s - Shields & Yarnell

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

I Love The 70s - Shields & Yarnell

Post by DollSpace » Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:28 am

This has been airing on VH1 for awhile now, but I only recently caught most of it. On one of the episodes (they do one hour for each year, for those who haven't seen it or are unfamiliar with the premise), they have a small bit concerning Shields & Yarnell. They show them doing some mime improv (the cannonball shot was very well done), and they do an all-too-brief shot of them doing their robot characters. For someone who wasn't alive in the 70s, and had always heard about this, it was nice to get at least a momentary glimpse of their act. It makes me want to see more ^_^;; They were good! I, err, unfortunately forget which year, but I think it was in the middle somewhere...

Ryn

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by ehy » Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:43 pm

1977, about 5 or 35 minutes into it. I just caught it. Not really worth going out of your way for, unless a few seconds of mime is really your thing, but there it is.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:10 pm

Yeah, unfortunately, it's not much...but since I believe they haven't been on TV for such a long time, you've gotta take what you can get! ^_^ Better to be aware of it than not, I suppose. :)

Ryn

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:48 pm

Maybe you weren't aware their shows are (or at least, were) available on VHS sometime ago...

Keep an eye on eBay...they just might resurface
C'mon over & check out my other webpage:

The First Church Of Buster

And, the homepage:

Mythbusters Fan Club.com