ASFR Server

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
ISAF
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

ASFR Server

Post by ISAF » Wed Aug 27, 2003 6:11 am

hi,
what you think to make an ASFR server where everybody (members)can load and download his films, pictures or stories with FTP? :D :D :D [/b]

Sp4rK

Post by Sp4rK » Wed Aug 27, 2003 10:47 am

Hi guys,

I've allready set up an FTP server. The server is still in testing for some very active users of the board. So don't request for login/passwd if you haven't port at least 50 msg or 10 pictures.
If the server is really usefull and after solving some bandwidth issues I may open it to every one.
If someone can open a better server, I will be glad to upload the 6.91 GB of ASFR related stuff I've on my drive.

@every lucky test users:
The server will now be up from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (european time) with a 13 kB/s allocated bandwidth.
If you want to add something to the server upload the file in your home directory (/users/youname) then I will check it (and maybe repack it) then I will it move to the final destination.
If you want to download large file (movies or software), use a download manager that support the resume function.
I still need help to sort pictures and one or two people to upload and sort every stories fond on the net. I still hope to merge with "Fembot on films" and "Robogirl.surveillance"
If you have any request or comment (connection problem, few bandwidth, etc...) send me a private message or an email.