The Animatrix - Second Renaissance, Part I

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Cybernetique

The Animatrix - Second Renaissance, Part I

Post by Cybernetique » Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:36 pm

For those of you who haven't checked out this particular animated feature based on the Matrix, "The Second Renaissance, Part I" features something you might keep an eye out for: during a anti-machine riot, a woman is being stripped and beaten by a mob. A breast is exposed and after a few hits, her skin is torn and she is revealed to be a robot - the mob keeps on ravaging her, until she is stripped down to nearly nothing (!). Her voice changes from a human plea for help to desperate white noise as she tries to free herself, but she's shot in the back, leaving her on the ground, destroyed.

It's not exactly my cup of tea, content-wise, but it's probably worth a look for those of you who are into:

- animated gynoids (w/nudity)
- sound bytes of malfunction/damage
- depicted damage

I've only watched the first two segments of the Animatrix, so if I see anymore gynoid content, I'll post it here.

Otaru Mamiya
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Otaru Mamiya » Sun Jun 08, 2003 4:43 pm

It is a good scene isn't it... The official matrix website has had clips from The Animatrix up for awhile. It's not the whole DVD (otherwise they wouldn't sell a lot) but you can download that episode (parts 1 and 2) from here:

http://www.intothematrix.com/

Also, "Program" doesn't have any robot content but it looks awesome.
"Don't sweat the petty things... don't pet the sweaty things..."

Trace Venom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Yep

Post by Trace Venom » Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:42 pm

I bought a copy of the Animatrix DVD this week.

If you're digging for ASFR, Keep yer $20.

If you're a fan of the Matrix, It's a must-buy.

My favorites where "Kid", Final Flight of The Osiris and of Course...2nd Reinassance. The other 6 are also fantastic.

Cheers!