Chad Michael Ward - Digital Apocalypse

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Chad Michael Ward - Digital Apocalypse

Post by keraptis » Thu Jun 05, 2003 8:02 am

I saw an ad recently for a book called "Black Rust" by a photographer named Chad Michael Ward. You can see his photo work at www.cyberotika.net, but to see his art work you need to go to www.digitalapocalypse.com ... lots of cool stuff in the gallery, particularly under "Black Rust." He alludes to a pic called "Angelbot" featured in an art book called "Spectrum 9" ... but I can't figure out which pic that is, if it's on the site at all.

Anyway, lots to look at there!

kroid00

Enjoyable Photos Abound

Post by kroid00 » Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:01 pm

Hey,

Just wanted to say thanks for the link regarding "Dark Angel". There are some really nice pieces of art on there! It's nice to see the interest of this community showing up in non-traditional places!

Kroid

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:48 pm

I know Chad -- slept in his living room last summer. He does a fair bit of robotgirl artwork but most of the comments I have heard about his work in the ASFR community call it "too dark". Personally, I love his stuff (I have this piece framed).

Black Rust is a book of images and prose which will be in stores August, but if you are really interested in it I would strongly suggest doing a pre-order on it through your local comic shop or via the publisher. There are some preview images on the publishers site and also some here, the first one being the AngelBot image (note: these preview images are larger than the ones in his gallery).

He will be at SDCC this summer, so if anyone is interested in his work he will probably have some nice prints and whatnot to sell.