"Mr. Anderson...Surprised to see me?"

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Trace Venom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

"Mr. Anderson...Surprised to see me?"

Post by Trace Venom » Sat Feb 08, 2003 10:56 pm

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this small, (but at the same time big) bit of news. Aside from the spectacularly cruel trailer of the Matrix Reloaded, Warner Brothers unleashed a trailer this week for the animated anthology that will be a companion to the movies, to be released on DVD this summer. The short films will expand the universe of the Matrix and explain some of it's backstory.

Some of the best and brightest of Anime colaborated on this anthology and the first short became downloadable this week at http://www.theanimatrix.com. The short tells part of the story of how it all began in the war between Humans and Machines, and it was done by the same team that made Blue Submarine 6. Aside from being fucking fantastic, The whole point of me posting this is to tell those who haven't seen it yet, to do so, and of course... to tell you all that there is a scene involving a GYNOID :shock: . Yes... according to this origin story, there are GYNOIDS :o in the Matrix universe. And what a scene it is. I became incredibly conflicted watching it and it is designed to create a strong emotional reaction.

So GO! Watch it! NOW!!!

Bye :D

petey
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by petey » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:29 am

I too have seen this and came very close to rushing over here to post about it. However, I saw something shiny and was distracted. I'll dispense with any complaints I have about the premise and just say it was a nice little bit. You don't know immediately that she's a robot, which is always nice. I'm going to shut up now before I reveal anything else about it.

barakuda

Help?

Post by barakuda » Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:51 am

Anyone else have problems. I get only sound no video.

Barakuda

Otaru Mamiya

Post by Otaru Mamiya » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:02 pm

No problems but the larger resolution files are huge files. I found it best to let them download completely and play them off my hard drive.
"Don't sweat the petty things... don't pet the sweaty things..."

GZ02

Animatrix trailer.

Post by GZ02 » Sun Feb 09, 2003 6:01 pm

The way the bot's voice changed towards the end of that scene, after she was damaged, was interesting.

Tragic scene though. You can almost feel sorry for her.