WEB + FILM > 'Living Doll' Performance

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Voodoo

WEB + FILM > 'Living Doll' Performance

Post by Voodoo » Fri Sep 13, 2002 12:07 pm

You can even order the video!!!

http://thelivingdoll.com/

Voodoo :lol:

Pleasureunit
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

The Living Doll

Post by Pleasureunit » Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:37 pm

Voodoo, Ms. Hallingdahl is awesome!!! The mechanical legwork in particular is amazing. The tape is worth getting, but otherwise rather tame as she's mainly doing fairs, malls, etc. (mainly family style events). I would love to hear of her doing a more adult-oriented video someday. I mean, she MUST know of us, wouldn't you think? ;o)
Toni
I thought we were friends. How could you do a thing like that? I was just going to fix coffee. :faceoff:

kb7rky

Re: 'Living Doll' Act

Post by kb7rky » Sun Sep 15, 2002 8:58 pm

Voodoo wrote:You can even order the video!!!

I'm going to see her this weekend!

The Nez Perce County Fair is hosting Sharon Hallingdal YET AGAIN (third year in a row!!!) For those of you wishing to attend, tickets are available at the gate (damned if I can remember the price!) I've had my picture taken with her each time she's been here, so I'm gonna make it three in a row!!!

Directions to the Fair Building:

From the Lewiston (ID) - Nez Perce County airport - Rent a car. Head east on Burrell Avenue (where the terminal is located) past FedEx and the fire station to the first four-way stop. Proceed east to the first light (about three miles). Drive past the church toward the Fair Building. Fight your way through the parking lot to find the best spot :lol:

Coming from the west:

Follow Main Street east through town to 18th Street (several lights). Turn right, drive up the hill past Chevron and Domino's Pizza. Keep following the hill upwards through four more lights. Go to the fifth light (Bryden Avenue.) Turn left, follow Bryden all the way to Thain Road (past Rosauer's grocery store.) Turn right on Thain, proceed to the next light, and turn left on Burrell Avenue. Drive past the church toward the Fair Building. Fight your way through the parking lot to find the best spot :lol:

From the North, East, or South:

Follow Highway 12/95 into Lewiston. Hold your breath as you pass Potlatch Mill (think rotten egg :lol: ).Get into the left lane and cross the bridge. Take the second left off the bridge (21st Street). Follow 21st Street all the way up the hill through several lights, passing K-Mart, Shopko, and Wal-Mart (21st St. turns into Thain Road up by Wal-Mart.) Follow Thain Road all the way to Burrell Avenue. Turn left at the light, drive past the church toward the Fair Building, and fight your way through the parking lot to find the best spot :lol:

Any further info, please e-mail me. I'd certainly like to meet a few gynoid lovers at the Fair Building!
C'mon over & check out my other webpage:

The First Church Of Buster

And, the homepage:

Mythbusters Fan Club.com

kb7rky

Re: The Living Doll

Post by kb7rky » Fri Sep 20, 2002 1:29 pm

Queenbot wrote:Voodoo, Ms. Hallingdahl is awesome!!! The mechanical legwork in particular is amazing. The tape is worth getting, but otherwise rather tame as she's mainly doing fairs, malls, etc. (mainly family style events). I would love to hear of her doing a more adult-oriented video someday. I mean, she MUST know of us, wouldn't you think? ;o)
Toni
Sorry, QB...I have personally met Sharon, and my feeling is, while she respects those of us here on the GG and this board, she probably won't do anything of that sort.

There are other websites where one could get their "fix", so to speak.

And, the homepage:

Mythbusters Fan Club.com

kb7rky

Re: 'Living Doll' Act

Post by kb7rky » Sat Sep 21, 2002 4:33 pm

kb7rky wrote:
Voodoo wrote:You can even order the video!!!

I'm going to see her this weekend!

The Nez Perce County Fair is hosting Sharon Hallingdal YET AGAIN (third year in a row!!!) For those of you wishing to attend, tickets are available at the gate (damned if I can remember the price!) I've had my picture taken with her each time she's been here, so I'm gonna make it three in a row!!!
And, I have just returned from the Nez Perce County Fair, where Sharon is performing again for the crowds. Absolutely awesome, as always...and SHE REMEMBERED ME!!!!!

Pictures to be posted soon.

And, the homepage:

Mythbusters Fan Club.com