Shian and Mian

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
AnthonyDurrant

Shian and Mian

Post by AnthonyDurrant » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Shian and Mian are two powerful android warriors endowed with artificial intelligence that are bitter enemies. Shian is the Empress of her planet and Mian is the android who has been sent to destroy her.

AnthonyDurrant

Re: Shian and Mian

Post by AnthonyDurrant » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Shian and Mian feature in the manga CARAVAN KEN.

bluebot

Post by bluebot » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:20 pm

do you have any links or images? can't seem to find any

Saya
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Saya » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:14 am

http://www.anymanga.com/caravan-kidd/

All three chapters of the manga in it's entirety. I have not investigated all of them, but feel free to do so at your leisure. :D
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

dieur

Post by dieur » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Really! Turbo cool. I have seen some pictures of the fox tailed girl before, and always assumed it was some kind of Outlanders dojin.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Spaz » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:16 pm

The last section of the first chapter is the first part where Mian's android nature is revealed. I have not read chapters 2 or 3 yet.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Spaz wrote:The last section of the first chapter is the first part where Mian's android nature is revealed. I have not read chapters 2 or 3 yet.
vol 2
chapter 4 Mian in a bind: have a scene where she got scanned and a scene where another android get destroyed

vol 3
chapter 6 to end was quite interesting. Mian arms get chop off and Shion get damaged and died in fight with Mian

[SPOILER DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE END BEFORE READING YOURSELF!!!!]

my own opinion, Shion was the better android. She act individual and was independed from Imperium. She built up an whole Empire on her own.
Even she done many things wrong, she did it for freedom so she doesn't deserve to die....
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~