Da Capo

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
maico

Da Capo

Post by maico » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Haven't seen this one posted before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MssoWRhhxAo

Generic haren anime but has an android girl who's taking the place of her human counterpart after the girl goes into a coma. Android girl has a windup key and tends to overheat alot lol.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Da Capo

Post by dale coba » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 am

Now available on the FTP - but do we want the rest of the series?
Or is #3 the only one?

- Dale Coba

Edit: episode 13 added to FTP.
Last edited by dale coba on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Gorgo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Gorgo » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:27 am

Dale, I'm D/Ling the whole series now via AnimeSuki.com. I'll give it a lookover and we'll see.
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.

Gorgo

Post by Gorgo » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Initial report on the series: The only time that Amakase Miharu (the character's name) appears in prominence is Episode 3 of Da Capo (as described above) and in the sixth side episode (which is attached to the end of Episode 13 in the fan sub I just downloaded).

As described above, Miharu is a gynoid that runs on food intake (she loves bananas), solar power (no doubt absorbed through the skin) and a spring motor which is accessed by a keypoint between her shoulder blades. She also has a lot of problems with multitasking; her circuits overheat when it gets too much for her and Asakura Jun'ichi (the main male character of the show, who was tasked to take care of her) has to go nuts to get her somwhere hidden as Miharu is taking the place of her namesake/template (who experienced an accident and is now in a coma) so that other people don't get suspicious.

Other than that, given that Da Capo is a harem anime, Miharu doesn't get much screen time as other characters also have to be taken into account.
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.

MisterXYZ (RoboTomo)
Identification: Android

Post by MisterXYZ (RoboTomo) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:03 am

I remember that anime. I know most people will hate me, but wasn't there another gynoid in this anime?

You know: cat ears; blue hair; and a bit of a fiery attitude, I think...
--Mister XYZ (Robo Tomo)--

The most progressive robot since 2006.

Blood type: WMD-40; Batteries: 20 AAs, 10 AAAs, and 5 Cs; Measurements: Classified; Date of Creation: 05012006; Rest of Bios: Classified

qudfo9

Post by qudfo9 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:48 am

MisterXYZ (RoboTomo) wrote:I remember that anime. I know most people will hate me, but wasn't there another gynoid in this anime?

You know: cat ears; blue hair; and a bit of a fiery attitude, I think...
If I remember correctly, maybe she was called "Minatsu" from D.C. 2.

In addition, she doesn't like banana that much, right? :wink: