Sora no Otoshimono

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Sora no Otoshimono

Post by gynoneko » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:51 am

This is an anime about a robot girl with wings, an "angelroid" that comes from the sky, with ultimate power, to be this kid's servant.
You can watch here for free:
http://www.gogoanime.com/sora-no-otoshimono-episode-1 [DANGER- SOME USERS REPORT ANTI-VIRUS ALERTS]

Or try here:
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/categ ... 00Qhq3HGFb (thanks to freakofn99)
Last edited by gynoneko on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:45 am

Really? Hmm. I didn't get any warnings. I'll check my computer and see if I find anything.
Thanks for the warning.

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:40 am

Thanks for introducing me to this series. I'm downloading all the episodes right now.

It has everything I like in it :D.

One thing in the first episode didn't make sense to me however.

If the android isn't able to revert any wishes... why don't the guy just "wish" for the opposite to occur instead? Or even better yet wish for wishes to be cancelable haha.

I'm sure that is what he did to become invisible and then not invisible later on.

And lol why is he so friggin modest towards the android? He had already violated like everyone in town already hahaha.

PS: You know that link I provided for the Catgirl manga. You can go to g.e-hentai and find the manga to this anime as well. Just type in the title and you'll find a bunch of doujinshis along with the official manga.
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

freakofn99

Post by freakofn99 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:07 pm

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Excellent find. I hope that one is free of virus alerts.
Thanks for sharing!

Section_Eight

Post by Section_Eight » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:48 pm

[quote="Yosuke"]Thanks for introducing me to this series. I'm downloading all the episodes right now.

It has everything I like in it :D.

One thing in the first episode didn't make sense to me however.

If the android isn't able to revert any wishes... why don't the guy just "wish" for the opposite to occur instead? Or even better yet wish for wishes to be cancelable haha.

I'm sure that is what he did to become invisible and then not invisible later on.

And lol why is he so friggin modest towards the android? He had already violated like everyone in town already hahaha.

PS: You know that link I provided for the Catgirl manga. You can go to g.e-hentai and find the manga to this anime as well. Just type in the title and you'll find a bunch of doujinshis along with the official manga.[/quote]

You're assuming the guy thinks with any part of his body other than his crotch, which he does not. Said crotch is so powerful, by the way, that it must literally be suppressed by tactical missile strikes in the second season.

This show gives me aneurysms.

freakofn99

Post by freakofn99 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:07 pm

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

please don't point out plot holes i prefer not to think when im watching anime like this. watched 1-10 so far quite enjoyable.

maico

Post by maico » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:19 pm

This anime looks pretty interesting. I started watching season 2 (Sora no Otoshimono Forte) with the blonde angeloid but the series is still coming out so I was gonna wait.

Is there any actual android content in this show or is it kinda like Mahoromatic where the girls are only androids in name?

freakofn99

Post by freakofn99 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:52 am

freakofn99 wrote:season 2 episode 1
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/categ ... 706bCewgm3
Crunchyroll and horriblesubs releasing downloadable versions of this :D. I don't think it is licensed yet, so it is a free and safe download :D.
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

Section_Eight

Post by Section_Eight » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:16 am

[quote="freakofn99"]shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

please don't point out plot holes i prefer not to think when im watching anime like this. watched 1-10 so far quite enjoyable.[/quote]

That's just it; the plot itself is actually pretty good. It's just the lead that gets on my nerves.