New anime series- Coyote Ragtime Show

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Tienne

New anime series- Coyote Ragtime Show

Post by Tienne » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:15 pm

Hi all- I just checked out a new anime series called "Coyote Ragtime Show", an adventure SF like Cowboy Bebop & Trigun. There is a team of assasins called The 12 Sisters, who appear to be an army of Loli-Goth maid androids! I enjoyed the first episode and I hope the Sisters show up again. To find it, check out YouTube or your preferred BT method.

Fembot-Fem

Post by Fembot-Fem » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:24 pm

Some of us were a bit ahead of you (check Youske's post and the albums) But thanks anyway :)

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:09 am

In the Gallery are some pics from Yosuke ^^

I already watched those two episode and it was a very good anime there is a good story and the animation is in a high quality.

And i hope there will be more soon ^^...

andoroido
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by andoroido » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:34 am

Just a hint on timing. This anime is being broadcast on TV in Japan right now, once a week (I think at some point there was a caption for the audience about it in the anime) Episode 3 (or 4) is this weekend.

Anyway, you can probably expect one ep a week to show up on Youtube from those awesome fansub groups

Fembot-Fem

Post by Fembot-Fem » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:59 pm

I was so worried that those poor cute robo-girls were all broken in the first episode...but I looked at a description and was glad to see they are all fine...for now anyway....

*looks around slowly*....APRIL-SAN! PLEASE RETIRE!! T_T

MisterXYZ (RoboTomo)
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by MisterXYZ (RoboTomo) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:13 pm

Fembot-Fem wrote:I was so worried that those poor cute robo-girls were all broken in the first episode...but I looked at a description and was glad to see they are all fine...for now anyway....

*looks around slowly*....APRIL-SAN! PLEASE RETIRE!! T_T
I know what you mean. By episode 3, September, one of the 12 sisters was killed. So I guess they are called the 11 Sisters in the remainder of the anime. I am ashamed that they were nearly destroyed.
--Mister XYZ (Robo Tomo)--

The most progressive robot since 2006.

Blood type: WMD-40; Batteries: 20 AAs, 10 AAAs, and 5 Cs; Measurements: Classified; Date of Creation: 05012006; Rest of Bios: Classified