Manga and Anime list?

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
cyberdude

Re: Manga and Anime list?

Post by cyberdude » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:05 am

Re:Creators (In Episode 15 is something, but i did not watched it yet)
I watch ReCreators and so far there's no fembot. Which character did you refer to?
Anyways, the premise of the anime is that the villain is bringing characters from animes/games into the real world.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:51 pm

cyberdude wrote:
I watch ReCreators and so far there's no fembot. Which character did you refer to?
Anyways, the premise of the anime is that the villain is bringing characters from animes/games into the real world.
Someone told me about a girl revived as a machine. but he did not got into detail, because he didn't want to spoiler something
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

KinoLangDanzel
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:
cyberdude wrote:
Someone told me about a girl revived as a machine. but he did not got into detail, because he didn't want to spoiler something
OK, so maybe we can keep Re.Creators on the list.
We can remove Black Cat because Eve is known in the wiki as a bio-weapon and not an actual machine.
Cyborg 009.... eh.. well there cyborgs, so I guess they count. I'm not much of a half machine kinda guy (no offence to any who like it).
Ergo Proxy has a good handful of 'em, so it can stay on the list.
I don't know about Giant Robo, though.
I dont thing JoJo's Bizarre Adventures has any content, never watched it. Maybe theres robotic looking female stands, but aren't stands like Personas, you know, manifestations of the psyche?
XenoSaga the Animation should only mention KOSMOS, as MOMO is an artificial biological being, and Ziggurat-8 is a Male cyborg.
No Game No Life Zero HAS a gynoid in it, but she looks... kinda young to me. I could be wrong and I'm being a freaking idiot, but just in case.

Thats pretty much all I can say for now. I would also like to make a mention of my own for the list:
-Nanbaka: Kagu-8 (Kaguya)
-Great Dangaioh: The robotic maids.

Hope this help. :thumbsup:
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Murotsu
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Murotsu » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:23 pm

On the Manga list you need to add "I the Female Robot" main character Qiqi (aka Executor 03), a human robot conversion, and lots of other female and male robot characters.

Probably the most original idea on robots shown is Qiqi at one point has disassembled herself at the waist to replace her batteries...