Nano List - Korean Webtoon

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Epitaph

Nano List - Korean Webtoon

Post by Epitaph » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:08 pm

http://www.mangahome.com/manga/nano_list

Highly, highly recommended. Bar the main character (and a rich asshole that appears for the first 9 chapters and then disappears forever), all the other major characters are all fembots. Every single one of them. It starts out slow, but rapidly picks up. Chapter 12 and the few (about 2 or 3) afterwards have a lot of good 'mekabare' moments, and chapters 35-36 show a lot of fembot damage throughout. Chapters 40 and onwards see one of the main fembots being repaired after being practically dismantled (sparks a-flying an the like).

Note: the website presents it in manga page-by-page format, but some scenes/panels stretch beyond that format in typical webtoons fashion. For anyone thinking of putting up images to the wiki, you may want to check for complete panels or lace two pages together because some of the damage scenes are spectacular, but bigger than your average manga page.

freakofn99

Re: Nano List - Korean Webtoon

Post by freakofn99 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:42 pm

http://www.webtoons.com/en/action/nano- ... isode_no=1

this one lets you just scroll down to view each page. nice find.

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by jolshefsky » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:18 pm

I just did a lot of clicking and found a panel or two with damage or internal electronics, although usually very stylized drawing. Certainly nothing like "a lot of good 'mekabare' moments" nor "a lot of fembot damage throughout". :roll:
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

Epitaph

Post by Epitaph » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:44 pm

Which chapter at you at? I find it gets better quite rapidly, but perhaps I'm quite sympathetic to the style, especially considering how many GINO's there are in manga nowadays...

Epitaph

Post by Epitaph » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:16 pm

Images from the webtoons so people can judge for themselves.

Mixgull
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Mixgull » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:52 pm

I love this comic so freaking much.... OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE NOOO IDEA. Fembots, a good story... What more can I ask? Im still reading it and it keeps going better and better each chapter. Love San

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:00 am

Mixgull wrote:I love this comic so freaking much.... OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE NOOO IDEA. Fembots, a good story... What more can I ask? Im still reading it and it keeps going better and better each chapter. Love San
i agree with you fully =)
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:17 am

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:
Mixgull wrote:I love this comic so freaking much.... OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE NOOO IDEA. Fembots, a good story... What more can I ask? Im still reading it and it keeps going better and better each chapter. Love San
i agree with you fully =)
got ya men

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Does Milo ever get interesting? Like grow into an awesome character and not a little kid that whose innocence must be protected? This whole keeping him dumb thing is rubbing me the wrong way...

Epitaph

Post by Epitaph » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:53 am

Extyr wrote:Does Milo ever get interesting? Like grow into an awesome character and not a little kid that whose innocence must be protected? This whole keeping him dumb thing is rubbing me the wrong way...
Frankly, I think it'd only be at the end that the 'protagonist' actually does anything. This seems to be a fairly cynical webtoon for all the saccharine naivety that some of its characters possess, and I wouldn't be surprised if it took absolutely everything going pear-shaped to get the protagonist to do anything significant.