Copperia company

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Extyr
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Copperia company

Post by Extyr » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:20 pm

I found this game called copperia company while exploring the web. Apparently you chose from one of 5 robot girls to "raise".
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 80693.html

I have no idea if it's any good. There's a free copy floating around but I'm not sure it works. If anyone decides to try it please tell us about it.
Last edited by Extyr on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BD

Re: Copperia company

Post by BD » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:38 am

At the very least i demand a collection of screenshots to ogle! :thumbsup: :dancing:

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:11 pm

i tried the free copy and seemed to be a good game, too bad it's totally in japanese which i can't read....
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:57 pm

Found a copy, downloaded it, took some tweaking but I got it to run. All in Japanese, yarp, which I can't read but did recognize the first text input box is "player name" and the second is "robot name." Will catalog it in the usual place for people "in the know" in case they wanna muck with it as well.

Had to change my PC's non-unicode region to Japanese to get it to work, as well as re-unpack it from the file once it was done, but haven't tried running it after changing location back to English. I'll name it accordingly.

BD

Post by BD » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:17 am

BD

Post by BD » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:05 am

checked out... it's highly incomplete, i've seen other screenshots on the net

BD

Post by BD » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:30 pm

okay. I found this site which has image extraction tools for visual novels. Anybody who has downloaded the game can see which works? https://blog.ztjal.info/acg/acg-data/so ... ls-website

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:12 pm

I'll give the tool a try. As for the game itself, now that I have a little more experience with it...

It's basically Marionette Company, an old PSX game. They don't try to hide it at any point.

Screenshot from this game:

(hopefully it works, if it doesn't, just check that DL site for a picture of the main "robot")

Image from Marionette Company:

Even plays similarly - you have so much money, you find a robot in a box kinda discarded, you take it home and rebuild it, then you have to "upgrade" it both hardware-wise and "knowledge-wise." Only difference is this probably has more sex and sex with other non-PC-important robots.

As for how to play it, in case anyone runs their computer in Japanese region:

Weekly sort of setup. Two "times" for each day. Monday through Saturday, you start out at the subway. Going to the shopping district (option 1) takes up your morning and you can go to stores to buy hardware, software, or go to a cafe where you can flirt with the one hostess and have sex with her. Also, she shows you her arm for some reason. Don't read Japanese, maybe it's foreplay, maybe it's the secret of life. If you don't go on the subway, you go back home where you can train the robot (option 1), go to the lab (option 2), or go talk to some odd-looking guy (option 3.) Think this last option is needed at certain points to progress the storyline and upgrade further. At night, same options, except "visit creepy dude" is replaced with "go to bed early" I think.

When training her - I think every option except the last gives some progress towards increasing her level. Without knowing the language, I have no idea what they say. Last option I think ends it early and progresses time.

When in the lab - Option 1 is I guess a "status update." Overview of hardware, software, and level. Last thing is her level - it'll say KIZUNA-XX where XX is the level. You need to hit certain points to progress the story along with events - there's a text file in the game folder with event criteria. Option 2 is hardware / software upgrades. You select a body part (head, arm, chest, or legs) and if applicable, a "subcategory" of that part (for head, the CPU, OS, or two other things, etc.) Chest is different - the ribcage can be upgraded, as well as what I think is her power source (once you remove the ribcage.) Option 3, I have no idea what it does. Option 4 goes back to the previous screen and progresses time.

On Sundays, you go out with her. If you ride the subway, you can go shopping at one of the stores with her. If you don't go shopping, you can go back home and go to other specific places. I think Option 1 here on these days takes you to the subway, Option 2 is... the street, where you run into someone you can have sex with at some point? Option 3 is I think the odd guy's lab, which has two options itself there. Option 4 I believe is the hospital, where you can work for some money. You also get some money I think by completing milestones and progressing the story, at which point more shop upgrades become available.

That's all I've figured out so far. Some of the CG scenes are identical to the PSX version, only hand-drawn on a computer so it's not a total copy.

BD

Post by BD » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:01 pm

I like the style of these robots, they feel less human and more enticing, plus: as far as i know marionette company had no sex in it.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:05 pm

i bought the game, but the tools seems not to work....
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

BD

Post by BD » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:36 pm

:(

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:44 am

here is a link to the file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wdfeob18uvwy ... p.zip?dl=0
Maybe i did it wrong or something, you guys can give a try.
I look forward to see more pics of this game

BD

Post by BD » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:24 am

anybody could try this? I didn't because it says the user must know japanese http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hen ... cg-ripping