I The Female Robot Manwha

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)

I The Female Robot Manwha

Postby Murotsu » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:58 pm

I looked through the threads here and was surprised to not see anything on the manwha (Chinese manga) I The Female Robot. I would have thought that one would have been known here. Here's a link to read it on-line.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/I-The-Female-Robot

The storyline is Qiqi a brilliant scientist has a crippling disease and wants to live longer by having a robot body. She dies at 18 only to be resurrected in a robot body centuries later. The problem is, the world she finds her robot self in won't allow a sentient robot like herself to survive...

Re: I The Female Robot Manwha

Postby darkbutflashy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:24 pm

Oh, that one has been noticed, about three years ago when it was available in Chinese only. Great to hear someone finally translated it.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

Postby Murotsu » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Well, admittedly, part of my interest in this one is I'm the scanlation group's proofreader / editor for the English version...

Postby darkbutflashy » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:26 am

Ooooh! Great to have you here. So, you are into fighting robot girls?

But as you wrote proofreader, there are a some places I encountered within the first chapters which need another round of proofreading. Mostly than/then and your/you're but also a few places where it seems to me the viewpoint/narrator of some speech bubble has been lost in translation.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

Postby Murotsu » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:51 am

I came on about chapter 7 or 8. The early ones have some issues, but those are not my fault. :roll:

As for a philosophical view, that's best saved for a separate discussion. My own views are more about the evolution of technology, future possibilities, and the implications all of that has on everything. It's complicated. :wink:

Postby darkbutflashy » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:00 am

Ah, then start a thread on it. I'm interested to know what you have to say.

Postby Murotsu » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:29 am

I'll give it some thought so I can make a good first post when I do. :nerd:

Postby Murotsu » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:36 pm

One thing holding this Manwha from putting more chapters up in English is the lack of a dedicated Chinese translator. I think it's in Mandarin, but I'm no expert. If someone here can do that and wants to pull up the latest chapter and apply with Archangel Scanlations.

Postby Murotsu » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:57 pm

The translator is supposed to do several more chapters this week. Hopefully some new ones will be up for reading in early May.

Postby Murotsu » Sun May 01, 2016 7:04 pm

The latest chapter of ITFR The Demon Coach is out for your reading enjoyment.

http://www.archangelscans.com/mangareader/read/i_the_female_robot/en/2/2/page/1

Next

Return to Reports (Anime & Manga)