The Operators(+ other neglected fembots in Cartoons & Anime)

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Muzzleruffels
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Pics on the Wiki

Post by Muzzleruffels » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:04 am

Hey guys,

To those who don't know, I just posted a bunch of pics of the Operators & Virtualoso on the wiki.

Go check them out; you won't be disappointed!

Sentient6
Technosexuality: Transformation

Re: The Operators(+ other neglected fembots in Cartoons & An

Post by Sentient6 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:32 pm

I always thought the Operators in GitS were cute as hell myself.

Muzzleruffels

Post by Muzzleruffels » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Sentient6 wrote:I always thought the Operators in GitS were cute as hell myself.
Yeah; it was because of them that I began paying attention to the series. I wish there was more art with them though.

Muzzleruffels

Gamia Q: The Assassins of Mazinger

Post by Muzzleruffels » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:08 am

Another one people seem to pay little attention to are the Gamia-Q Sisters from the Mazinger series.

Three busty blondes, with hair clearly an inspiration to Miku Hatsune, who are assassin androids sent out to kill the pilot of the Mazinger, Kabuto Kouji.

As being the schtick with every incarnation of the series, there is some from or variety of them in there, usually with them ending in the exact same scenario: One is cut into pieces, another is cut from the waist, and (the most infamous of all) the last is split straight down the middle.

However, I do understand that due to the deaths being so bloody, that ASFR fans would tend to forget that they are machines; especially in the Mazinkaiser OVA 3 episode, where the first two deaths seem no different from guro, which would produce this reaction from most people: :sick:

Despite that, I myself enjoy the episode, and consider it to be legitimate ASFR-content. If you watch the first one's "death", and gaze at the assassin's decapitated head, you'll realize from the strange, blue eyes that it's really just a machine. The fact that it's also smiling is another indication it's not real.

Although the first two "deaths" involve blood, the final (infamous) one show the true nature of their artificiality. Being split down the middle, you see all the circuity and metal these girls are made of, that they are (and always have been) androids.

To those curious enough, the episode in question can be found easily on Youtube, just type in "Mazinkaiser OVA 3" and that should do the trick.
I would post screencaps, but only if one of the administrators gives me permission, due to the bloody deaths of the first two; no gore really, just blood.

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Gamia Q: The Assassins of Mazinger

Post by jolshefsky » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:37 am

Muzzleruffels wrote:Despite that, I myself enjoy the episode, and consider it to be legitimate ASFR-content. If you watch the first one's "death", and gaze at the assassin's decapitated head, you'll realize from the strange, blue eyes that it's really just a machine. The fact that it's also smiling is another indication it's not real.

Although the first two "deaths" involve blood, the final (infamous) one show the true nature of their artificiality. Being split down the middle, you see all the circuity and metal these girls are made of, that they are (and always have been) androids.

To those curious enough, the episode in question can be found easily on Youtube, just type in "Mazinkaiser OVA 3" and that should do the trick.
I would post screencaps, but only if one of the administrators gives me permission, due to the bloody deaths of the first two; no gore really, just blood.
See this on YouTube.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

Muzzleruffels

Post by Muzzleruffels » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:55 am

jolshefsky wrote:See this on YouTube.
That's the one.

Thank you very much for posting a link, jolshefsky.

Muzzleruffels

Redhead Imposter Blue-Elf Android??

Post by Muzzleruffels » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:31 am

Yeah; I forgot the android's name, so the title's a bit of a loose explanation for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tMzzfRtAjM

Form Episode 33 of an "anime"ted series called Time Jam, the android in question is actually a blue-skinned elf alien (I have no idea what's going on), who disguises herself as the main heroine, while also being an imposter of her best friend.

The leading lady discovers her double in her room, while in nothing but a bikini, and the two grapple. It's not long before the imposter's mask is ripped off, exposing her elf friend as the imposter. However, when she hits her in just the right spot, the elf goes into a complete meltdown, eventually crumpling to the floor. Satisfied that she was betrayed by "a pile of scrap metal than a friend", our heroine stores the motionless body in the closet.

The reason the scene (albeit interesting) confuses me is because it is in French, yet there are English versions of the episode online if you look hard enough.

Muzzleruffels

Star and Twinkle(FOP) & Terminatra(DP)

Post by Muzzleruffels » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:28 am

Here are three "odd" robots not mentioned that much; no pun intended, of course. :)
Apparently Fredator Studio's Fairly Odd Parents & Danny Phantom have had their minor showing of some feminine androids, but as mentioned above, they are indeed "odd".

Star & Twinkle(Fairly Odd Parents)are two robot fairies built by Cosmo's overbearing mother as a means of getting him to ditch his wife, Wanda. The plan fails (whether out of the love for his wife or his own stupidity is of question), and the artificial nature of the 'more than perfect' fairies is revealed via a face-off.
What was funny about these two is that, in comparison to the rest of the fairies, Star & Twinkle look very human in size and shape; and hot ones, if I may add.
They only appear in one episode, "Apartnership!".

Terminatra(Danny Phantom), an obvious parody of the "Terminator" franchise, is a in-show fictional cyborg brought out by a jealous Sam's wish; by accident, of course. Not much to say on her, to be honest.
Again, she's a one-time show, in episode "Memory Blank".

strobob
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by strobob » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:17 pm

If the episode can be found (and any pics too), that would be great.
Uploaded it to my Dropbox, here you go
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/262 ... tastic.avi

Muzzleruffels

Spider Woman's Robot Duplicate (Super Heroine Edition))

Post by Muzzleruffels » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:21 am

strobob wrote:
If the episode can be found (and any pics too), that would be great.
Uploaded it to my Dropbox, here you go
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/262 ... tastic.avi
Thank you, strobob for the post.
------------------------

This one is of the old Spider Woman cartoon they had in the yesteryears, when even the most obscure of comic book characters got their own tv show.

I don't know the exact number and title of the episode, but the gist of it has Spider Woman's greatest enemies discovering her secret identity, and plot to exploit it to the whole world. In the end though, Spider Woman manages to fool the public (and the bad guys) into believing that she and Jessica are not the same people; and how does she pull this off? By using a robot duplicate of herself, of course. Afterwards in the seclusion of her office, her android clone admits her use is momentarily over and that her "batteries could use a rest"; Jessica thus rewards her fembot-self by turning it off (via a very noticable power switch) and stores her away.

Although it's still nice, the thing that confused me the most was that she made a robotic-doppelganger of her Spider Woman self, and not her powerless, average human counterpart. This means that she made a perfect replica of her superhero-self with perfectly replicated superpowers, something very tough to do. Wouldn't it have been more practical (and easier) to make the robot like her human self, without the powers put in; I know she's a brilliant scientist, but if she was trying to save her identity, then time and effort needed to be invested elsewhere.

Regardless of what I think though, it's still a missing bot worth finding; here's the link to the episode's segment-of-interest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew7Z--ZdrZI

Muzzleruffels

Counselor Dish (of the 24th 1/2 Century)

Post by Muzzleruffels » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:10 am

Anyone remember a little Looney Tunes spin-off by the title (deep breath): Duck Dodgers of the 24th 1/2 Century?

Apparently it was an "okay" series, lasting about three seasons on the early 2000 run on Cartoon Network, with re-runs showing up on Boomerang. Although the series appears to be lacking in content (amongst other things), there was one instance where a female robot appeared in the show.

Her name is Counselor Dish, a retro-style robot who plays the role of villains' sidekick in the Season 2 finale two-parter, "Of course you know this means War and Peace". She has a few moments of interest, such as a short fight scene, distracting Dodgers, and eventually her demise via kick-to-head decapitation.
Again, what's cool about her is that she has a retro-style appearance to her, yet still retains a few appealing qualities.

There was another episode in the series, a parody of WestWorld, where it shows a few women who may or may not be androids, but that can be debatable.

Dish only appears in two episodes of the series, the two parter mentioned above, which can be found on Youtube with relative ease.

KinoLangDanzel
Identification: Cyborg

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:42 am

Hello!
This may seem like an old thread, but I can't help but mention some obscure gynoids. More specifically, the ones I found in a show called Xiaolin Showdown, all of whom were made by the 'boy-genius' character, Jack Splicer. There was the Chameleon-bot, which can turn into any person, including Kimiko, a female main character (Episode: Chameleon), and a hot woman (Episode: Royal Rumble). There were also Cheerleader-Bots from the episode Sands Of Time. Quite recently I found another obscure gynoid known as the Detecto-Bot V2.0 from the episode The Demon Seed.

Anyway, hope this helps! :thumbsup:
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

KinoLangDanzel
Identification: Cyborg

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:52 am

Hello!
I found these obscure gynoids while watching an anime featured in FembotWiki. The ones I've found are from Burn-Up Excess Episode 13, featuring these stunning robots:
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... 044990.jpg
They reminded me of the T-X from Terminator because of there self-repair capabilities and they have some neat shots of them getting damaged (one got chopped in half by a helicopter blade, really savage).

Link: https://ww1.gogoanime.io/burn-up-excess-episode-13
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup: