Lupin III anyone?

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Muzzleruffels
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Lupin III anyone?

Post by Muzzleruffels » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:58 am

I was wondering, in the hit anime/manga series known as Lupin the 3rd, is there any good ASFR-related content involved.

I remembered a scene in the show (forgot the episode unfortunately) when Lupin is confronted by this woman in this hotel room, and just as she pulls her top off for him, she turns out to be some sort of bomb, and only her panty-wearing legs remain standing afterwards.

Also, even though it's not directly related to robots, there's a really great scene when Lupin and his crew are out on speedboats when they discover a bikini-clad blonde in another boat. Claiming to be a "bikini inspector", Lupin jumps onboard without a second thought, yet not everything is as it seems.

I was wondering, if there are anymore ASFR-related scenes in either the anime or manga, can you show them here, please? I'd really appreciate it. :D

Also, even though not exactly ASFR material, any dolls or mannequins is okay too, because trust me, there are plenty of those in the series as well.

Muzzleruffels

Re: Lupin III anyone?

Post by Muzzleruffels » Mon May 05, 2014 12:20 am

Alright, here's the episode involving the "Bikini Inspector" moment; it's within the first two minutes, so not that long.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/lupin ... ish-dubbed

Even though it's a decent scene, from the look on her face, I really wish she was a robot.

I don't know whether the rest of the episode is funny, but to those willing, it might be of casual interest.

matsubara
Identification: Android

Post by matsubara » Mon May 05, 2014 4:30 am

It is not exactly the Lupin 3rd, however the same author of Lupin 3rd of Alice contain
some gynoid in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9NoecXwLR8

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Mon May 05, 2014 1:43 pm

looks intersting but to bad that there so less intersting scenes ^^;

but still thank you very much for sharing
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

Muzzleruffels

Post by Muzzleruffels » Tue May 06, 2014 8:24 pm

I have to agree with Thurosis on this. It seemed interesting when I watched it, but the lack of substantial fembot content really wasn't worth it.

Regardless, nice find though.