Expelled from Paradise

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
maico

Expelled from Paradise

Post by maico » Sun May 19, 2013 5:07 pm

T-elos/Thurosis

Re: Expelled from Paradise

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Mon May 20, 2013 12:18 am

looks interesting! The studio Nitroplus is good at making stories, also Urobuchi, Gen made several awesome stuff, madoka and fate/Zero.
So i expect something good ^^
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

Section_Eight

Post by Section_Eight » Wed May 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Wait, Urobochi's involved!? Expect every single character to die in some horrific, deranged, depressing fashion, then.

WilloWisp
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Thu May 23, 2013 6:43 am

Section_Eight wrote:Wait, Urobochi's involved!? Expect every single character to die in some horrific, deranged, depressing fashion, then.
So, compared to the work of Yoshiyuki Tomino, this will be a lighthearted, upbeat story?

Section_Eight

Post by Section_Eight » Sat May 25, 2013 11:47 pm

[quote="WilloWisp"][quote="Section_Eight"]Wait, Urobochi's involved!? Expect every single character to die in some horrific, deranged, depressing fashion, then.[/quote]

So, compared to the work of Yoshiyuki Tomino, this will be a lighthearted, upbeat story?[/quote]

Unless Tomino-san's work on Gundam was WAY more depraved, bloody, agonizing and psychotic than I remember, no. Urobochi is the guy who did Madoka ("Yay cute magical girls AOWH GAWD HER HEAD GOT BIT OFF WHYYYY?!?"), Fate Zero ("Everybody's life is horrible! And this girl gets raped by centipedes! A lot!", Psycho Pass ("Hello innocent traumatized victim of a crime! BOOM! HEADSHOT!") and Saya no Uta ("Sweet mother of Crom WHY!?"). There will be blood. Oceans of it.

maico

Post by maico » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:40 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QPlxbdTfAE

^ first trailer. Turn your sound down and take off your headphones, yes that's the way the audio is supposed to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSfa39wF_8M

some test clips. much easier to make out and no sound.