Manga and webcomics with robot women

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
BD
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by BD » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:44 am

Ratbat wrote:Found this BBs linked to my comic on google analytics. I'm the creator of www.edenworldsaga.com . I just have to give you an update that this comic could turn more nc-17 in the next 2 books. If anyone wants an explanation as to the deal with the huge 18 foot tall women i can take your questions.
Uhm... if i remember it right from your DeviantArt ban you are a machine lover too... only you liked male bots am i right? (i don't remember if you are woman or gay but that's not the point...) Aaaanyway yes since this is a fembot fetish site i'm kind of curious about that detail because i usually do not check webcomic forums since i have very little free time and i keep my viewed forums down to a minimum.

As far as i understood the "18 feet tall woman" is either akin or even of the same "species" as the Jotun

Ratbat

Post by Ratbat » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:05 pm

Uhm... if i remember it right from your DeviantArt ban you are a machine lover too... only you liked male bots am i right? (i don't remember if you are woman or gay but that's not the point...) Aaaanyway yes since this is a fembot fetish site i'm kind of curious about that detail because i usually do not check webcomic forums since i have very little free time and i keep my viewed forums down to a minimum.
yeah its true that i probibly belong more on a malebot forum then a fembot forum but male bots are exceedingly rare unless your into transformers (which I am not). I'm female myself but my slice of the pie is very small: http://www.edenworldsaga.com/stash/wheelofmech.jpg

to clear things up, the story is a chronicle of this race of sentient mecha and their journey to find their place in the world. The 'Mashina" and the "Jotun" are an "all-male" race, but because they were created along with the humans by the same God, they have the ability to transform certain human women into mecha themselves. It also helps to understand that the mecha in this story are more like 'metal/machine elementals" because they are living and are not built.

the comic just ended the intro story arc, so all the sex, transformation stuff hasnt happend yet. But the 2 charecters who died at the begining were a hint of things to come. The tall 18 foot women was 'infected" by the nanomachine blood of one of the male jotun on a chance encounter. She grew + 300% of size and woke up huge. normaly this blood is deadly to humans but because cheska was cosmicly simular to lance, she turned partially into a mecha. Once the male jotun could 'sence' she was a female machine, he reacted with instinct and raped her there by sealing her transformation with his nanomachines.

these female humanish mecha are called "Guardias" . Their normal form is the person they were in their former life. if a Guardia knows shes a mech, she can transform when threatend (kinda like a werewolf) into a fighting machine simular to the males.

the girl at the begining didnt know she was a Jotun herself, and thus didnt know her own potential. when she found out her mecha lover was killed by her previous race, she went into a blind rage and was killed with a Muramite weapon. "Muramite" disrupts the nanomachines inside a mech and makes self repair impossible. the blood crystalizes into red metal and glass and is useless.

anyway this is the quickest summery i could come up with. im still thinking about how i can incorperate the sex into the comic without turning the rateing of the site up to nc-17. ill probibly load a restricted access tab up or something.

BD

Post by BD » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:23 pm

Ratbat wrote:yeah its true that i probibly belong more on a malebot forum then a fembot forum but male bots are exceedingly rare unless your into transformers (which I am not). I'm female myself but my slice of the pie is very small: http://www.edenworldsaga.com/stash/wheelofmech.jpg
Ouch... fucking cars?! Is that even possible? The nearest thing i saw was a woman playing with the gearshift, but i tought it was funny, not a turn-on
Ratbat wrote:to clear things up, the story is a chronicle of this race of sentient mecha and their journey to find their place in the world. The 'Mashina" and the "Jotun" are an "all-male" race, but because they were created along with the humans by the same God, they have the ability to transform certain human women into mecha themselves. It also helps to understand that the mecha in this story are more like 'metal/machine elementals" because they are living and are not built.
Ok, makes sense with how the world was built.
Ratbat wrote:the comic just ended the intro story arc, so all the sex, transformation stuff hasnt happend yet. But the 2 charecters who died at the begining were a hint of things to come. The tall 18 foot women was 'infected" by the nanomachine blood of one of the male jotun on a chance encounter. She grew + 300% of size and woke up huge. normaly this blood is deadly to humans but because cheska was cosmicly simular to lance, she turned partially into a mecha. Once the male jotun could 'sence' she was a female machine, he reacted with instinct and raped her there by sealing her transformation with his nanomachines.
Urk! I'm not really into raping but the way you are describing this probably it has nothing to do with a fetish and more with drama. Up till now you made a believable story, so now i'm curious to see how this action will actually come out.... unless it has already happened and you are referring to that moment between lyron and panchun... but it doesn't look like that. On a side note: i really had not understood the connection between the norn cheska and the "jotun" one untill now... damn i'm dumb. Also i tought the last scene where we saw that tall woman fishing was a flashback from when Cheska was alive.
Ratbat wrote:these female humanish mecha are called "Guardias" . Their normal form is the person they were in their former life. if a Guardia knows shes a mech, she can transform when threatend (kinda like a werewolf) into a fighting machine simular to the males.
that explains the "exagons" showing up when cheska got really mad.
Ratbat wrote:the girl at the begining didnt know she was a Jotun herself, and thus didnt know her own potential. when she found out her mecha lover was killed by her previous race, she went into a blind rage and was killed with a Muramite weapon. "Muramite" disrupts the nanomachines inside a mech and makes self repair impossible. the blood crystalizes into red metal and glass and is useless.
Ok, now i understand part of it, Beowulf was "leaking" when hit and instead the jotuns being slashed at the beginning were shown cristallizing. Since when Lyron was half blewn he was also cristal-like i tought it was the way they looken when hurt and "bleeding" sort of unnatural high-speed coagulation or something... instead it was probably how cricatrizing uh..."tissue" looks like on Lyron and had nothing to do with the effect of muramite.
Ratbat wrote:anyway this is the quickest summery i could come up with. im still thinking about how i can incorperate the sex into the comic without turning the rateing of the site up to nc-17. ill probibly load a restricted access tab up or something.
For what i've seen untill now it works best if sex is hinted but not actually shown and a separate section is made with the "revealing" panels. It's actually a rather common "tecnique"

Ratbat

Post by Ratbat » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Urk! I'm not really into raping but the way you are describing this probably it has nothing to do with a fetish and more with drama.

the story is not very kind to humanity. Up till recent events the mashina were the 'bad guys' and are trying to redeem themselves. Inorder to keep evolving, they need to turn human women into guardias to help them and that can be difficult. the assailed humans are terrifyed of the mecha and so, the mashina will do virtually ANYTHING to seduce the women into loveing them.
On a side note: i really had not understood the connection between the norn cheska and the "jotun" one untill now... damn i'm dumb. Also i tought the last scene where we saw that tall woman fishing was a flashback from when Cheska was alive.

lance and cheska were really just footnote charecters to get lyron worried for panchun's safty. the couple were written intentionaly vuague because its only relivance was a hint to possible relationship of machines and humans in the first arc. your right about the tall woman fishing that was just a flashback from when cheska was still alive. the comic has alot of "size" theme going on it.

as for lyrons vision when he was trying to 'bleed' on panchun. lyron and panchun are cosmicly simular the way lance and cheska are, when a male cannot mate with a female due to size diffrence, hell try to 'infect' her with his nanomachines to make her grow. Panchun thought that lyron was trying to kill her with toxic blood however and lyron wasnt intirely in control of himself at the time.[/quote]

BD

Re: Manga and webcomics with robot women

Post by BD » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:08 pm

noone wrote:Leave Cha-chan alone, you pervert! :evil:
...aaaand since i've just started reading it and found out that it's about middle school girls with a 9 years old teacher with lots of sexual jokes this is going to be removed and straight to my black list.

AnthonyDurrant

Marie-no-handeru-ongaba

Post by AnthonyDurrant » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:08 pm

MARIE NO HANDERU ONGABA is a manga featuring a group of people who are ruled over by a gigantic gynoid named Marie who floats in the sky above their planet. One lucky person is chosen to be the bearer of Marie's mark and he embarks on a journey into her mechanical body where he learns the secret of Marie's creation and of the colony.

MisterXYZ (RoboTomo)
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Marie-no-handeru-ongaba

Post by MisterXYZ (RoboTomo) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:10 pm

AnthonyDurrant wrote:MARIE NO HANDERU ONGABA is a manga featuring a group of people who are ruled over by a gigantic gynoid named Marie who floats in the sky above their planet. One lucky person is chosen to be the bearer of Marie's mark and he embarks on a journey into her mechanical body where he learns the secret of Marie's creation and of the colony.
Do you have a link for it?
--Mister XYZ (Robo Tomo)--

The most progressive robot since 2006.

Blood type: WMD-40; Batteries: 20 AAs, 10 AAAs, and 5 Cs; Measurements: Classified; Date of Creation: 05012006; Rest of Bios: Classified

AnthonyDurrant

MARIA NO HANDERU ONGABA

Post by AnthonyDurrant » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:03 pm

You can read the manga at MANGAFOX.COM.

Greg

Post by Greg » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:58 am

Can´t find it there :cry:

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:18 pm

I love this topic. I've learned of so many new series' due to it. :D
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

AnthonyDurrant

Other Fembots

Post by AnthonyDurrant » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:46 pm

There are probably other manga featuring fembots out there. Some of the examples I've encountered include:

TENCHI MUYO.

APPLESEED

ALL PURPOSE CULTURAL CATGIRL NUKUNUKU.

GHOST IN THE SHELL.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:48 pm

maybe this can help a bit,

a large list of anime/Manga series with androids, cyborgs, fembots etc as main or sidekick characters.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthrea ... t=thurosis

made this list long long ago xD
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 am

I don't know if this has been posted, but has this webcomic been mentioned?

ht tp://comic.zongheng.com/series/3208.html

Click on the links under the chapter section for each individual chapter. It's not in English though.
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

maico

Post by maico » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:22 am

Robotman wrote:http://comic.zongheng.com/series/3208.html

No need to disable links here.
There is another thread about this manga and i believe another board member is trying to translate it (the 5 preview pages are somewhere on the wiki).

And now that I'm looking at this, chapter 14 has been posted!!!!! I'm absolutly loving what this manga is doing, especially with the last few chapters. I hope some makes an english version soon!

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Lol, sorry. I'm just use to getting yelled at by not doing so hahaha. ... Oh and I didn't know it was already posted. ... but yeah Chapter 14 is up. It seems like they weekly update it every weekend. ... I don't know about an English version, since it is produced by a freelance artist I believe. ... I hope the translations turn out soon :D!

BD

Post by BD » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:59 pm

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:maybe this can help a bit,

a large list of anime/Manga series with androids, cyborgs, fembots etc as main or sidekick characters.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthrea ... t=thurosis

made this list long long ago xD

BD

Post by BD » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Yosuke wrote:

Lol, sorry. I'm just use to getting yelled at by not doing so hahaha. ... Oh and I didn't know it was already posted. ... but yeah Chapter 14 is up. It seems like they weekly update it every weekend. ... I don't know about an English version, since it is produced by a freelance artist I believe. ... I hope the translations turn out soon :D!
personally i hope so too :)

maico

Post by maico » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:59 pm

I believe crimsondragon was doing the translation but encountered some comp trouble so idk what the status of it is now. but there's 5 sample pages translated on the wiki somewhere.

I think the chapters are monthly or bi-monthly released as chapter 13 was put up first week in July. and I believe a Father-son tandom does the comic as well. Theres a long thread about it in the Images section.

Vendetta1000

Post by Vendetta1000 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Just found the manga you are discussing, I, female Robot and and loving it and can't wait for the next chapter and to see it translated...can somewhat get the gist of the plot...just hope the female robot heroine makes it...I know I'd wouldn't mind getting transferred into a new stronger body like she did...even though wouldn't want to be thrust in the situation she's in.
Once you go Chrome, you're never alone

Vendetta1000

Post by Vendetta1000 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Does anyone have all the chapters in a .zip or .rar file for this? Please???
Once you go Chrome, you're never alone

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:46 pm

I like this recent chapter :). Some assembly stuff on the fembots.

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Next chapter of female robot is up. I've gotta say. This recent chapter lost me. I don't even know what's going on anymore lol, but it is a funny chapter hahaha.

gynoneko
Identification: Cyborg

Post by gynoneko » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:44 pm

I'm sure you have all seen this already, but I just wanted to post this again.
It is such an amazing work of art, and I just can't get enough of this franchise. If you all have not seen Ghost in the Shell Innocence yet, I highly recommend it.
And for all of you, just a reminder of just how cool the robot geisha creation process from the opening is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iks8HAq7 ... r_embedded

AnthonyDurrant

Post by AnthonyDurrant » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:06 pm

I don't know where I can now access the webcomic DYSTOPIA, which was formerly at a website now occupied by a page belonging to a man who says he can solve problems. Has it moved to another location on the Internet?

BD

Post by BD » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:40 am

AnthonyDurrant wrote:I don't know where I can now access the webcomic DYSTOPIA, which was formerly at a website now occupied by a page belonging to a man who says he can solve problems. Has it moved to another location on the Internet?
I have it saved on my hard drive. PM me your e-mail and i'll send it to you