Espionage Bot

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Espionage Bot

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:59 am

NOTICE:
We are currently having problems with our server! therefore until its fixed we cannot sell our usual movies. this might take a week or a month. so therefore we are now selling everything on Eclipstore until it all works out.
We will also be moving last weeks updates there as well for all you people who couldn't buy it last week.

Espionage Bot
Isobel Wren and Evangeline star in this movie of corproate espianoge using fembots. As eve works away the fmebot sneaks up on her and runs enough voltage through her to render her asleep. once she has her she steals her retinal print and finger print and measures her biometrics. She then walks to the computer to steal the information. using her retinal scan on her computer and finger print reader she gains access and then downloads the info. but Eve wakes up way too early and reaches for a gun. they wrestle and eventually Eve manages to use the fembots own weapn against her. now asleep the fembot is stripped in order to investigate what was stolen. then before she can figure out whats going on Leviathan sneaks up and head bonks her rendering her unconcious. he then goes about recovering the aspects of this failed mission before he is face with a surprise.
Price: $21.99
Length: 21 Minutes
Size: 533 MB
Category: Hypno-Robo
Format: WMV
Published: 10/18/2011 11:42 AM

You can view the preview and download it here:
http://www.eclipstore.com/store/207/8270

Thank you all.

P.S.
I know that usually i give 60-90 seconds of preview along with the collage.
I hope you will understand that this website is not run by us and we don't have any power in how long the preview runs. I hope that after 30 movies made for you guys you understand my process and forumula and forgive the short preview. its not in my control. please understand its not my call.

Thanks again
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12