Candace Robot Audio Manual MP3

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Kiwi Candy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Candace Robot Audio Manual MP3

Post by Kiwi Candy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:15 pm

I finished this recording last night, and sent it to my dear friend Galiana to listen to and let me know if I needed to change anything. The e-mail back I got was fantastic! She loved it, so I know you all will love it to. especially if you like some lingo, the technical talk and of course my accent!

So without further time spent rambling, I'd like to present my first ever Robot MP3!

Description: This is an Audio Manual for your brand new Candace Robot. Describing your new Robot, its features and technical specifications. 5 minutes 46 run time.

Purchasable through NiteFlirt only at the moment: http://www.niteflirt.com/messages/click ... d=58772766

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Re: Candace Robot Audio Manual MP3

Post by Lithorien » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:28 am

All I can say is that if Galiana reccomends it, it has to be good. :) I wish you success with the ASFR venture you're taking here!

wjbaines
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by wjbaines » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:52 am

I'd love to buy this, but uh... for some unknown reason, Niteflirt hates my credit card...

:(

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:10 pm

What I've noticed is that from time to time the bank or credit card company will decline the card, not for lack of funds but for fraud protection reasons. I had this issue happen with both Niteflirt and Imlive. A call to customer service of your card issuer to confirm that it was you who was trying to make the purchase should clear it up. As for privacy on what is obviously a potential embarrassing situation Niteflirt shows up as NF Services so it's not obvious to the rep exactly what it is you're attempting to purchase.