List your favorite startup sequences.......

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

List your favorite startup sequences.......

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Fri May 06, 2011 6:56 am

We have shot a few and while we are ok and still learning we are looking for input from the community to help us get into the groove. So with that i will ask you (if your willing)
to write down your favorite start-up sequence so we can use it in our movies.
We have already borrowed from a story or two in the story section but would be interested in hearing what you guys can come up with.

thanks as always for all your help.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Re: List your favorite startup sequences.......

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Fri May 06, 2011 9:07 am

Thats cool and something to dissect for sure. Was looking for more pof a verbal sequence. as the fembot is starting up.
like vivian victories verbal list of things she goes off on check the video trailer here

http://evangelinevonwinter.com/shop/ind ... cts_id=315
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.

General
Technosexuality: Built

Post by General » Fri May 06, 2011 7:17 pm

I always try to base my verbal startup sequences off actual computer boot logs. On your PC when you see your BIOS come up it will list manufacturer and then things like firmware or software versions, before it moves on to initializing hardware.

Here's a quick and dirty one from a recent story:

“What are you doing to me meeaaaattbaaaaaa….” The android trailed off as her systems shut down. Several seconds later she started back up again. “Allied Industries 3515 series, model A71215, system boot in progress,” she said with a thin monotone voice. “Loading primary program module,” she was silent again for a moment before she spoke in her previous hostile tone. “What have you done to me you pathetic pile of grease and hair?”

And here's another one after a malfunction:
“WARNING: CRITICAL SYSTEM SHUTDOWN. EMERGENCY REBOOT INITIATED, ADMINISTRATOR ALERT ORDER PROCESSED,” Ariel droned flatly. “CYREX SYSTEMS SERIES 705A, MODEL 278594BF9 INITIALIZING. IMPROPER SHUTDOWN…RUNNING FULL SYSTEM SCAN….HUMAN PERCEPTION DRIVERS CORRUPTED…UNABLE TO LOAD SOFTWARE. ALL OTHER SYSTEMS NOMINAL. SCAN COMPLETE. INITIALIZING PERSONALITY MATRIX ARIEL-A943.”

In a lot of stories the boot up sequence comes after a malfunction caused shutdown. So the boot message gives you a good opportunity to explain to the viewer what went wrong. If you want her to act robotic, you can throw in something like "WARNING, DATA CHECKSUM FAILURE; PRIMARY PERSONALITY PROGRAMMING DISABLED." For instance I used the following sequence in my most recent story:

Erica’s body twitched slightly as her systems came online, “Allied Industries 3728 series, model H10324, system boot in progress,” she said with a thin monotone voice. “Loading primary program module….error. Insufficient system memory for full module. Hardware missing or damaged. Loading minimal configuration.” Mike triggered his motor kill several times during the boot up, not exactly sure when her systems would accept the command. He held his breath waiting for her to leap off the table and try to break his neck, but she remained deathly still. “I cannot move,” she said calmly and in the same flat voice as before. “Where am I? What have you done to me?”

The idea was that this gave Erica a more direct and literal personality rather than going for the 'full robot'.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Sat May 07, 2011 6:32 am

Awesome....great example of what I am looking for to help make the startups look and feel more realistic. thanks much. I can always use as many as people throw at me so don't be shy. LOL i was hoping to get one for the shoot with Miss Nyxon. it was a fun awesome movie. we had a super great time making it.
LOL ok dig this...
I am walking in the basement of my apartment building past the trash section when i come across a woman just standing there among the trash. I ask her i9f she is ok but she doesn't answer. on inspection i find she has a switch at the back of her head. turning her on i find a badly malfunctioning fembot thats been thrown away. i bring her back up and try to repair her. It seems she was programmed with way to many functions. many that contradicted each other, thereby causing the malfunction. after i think i have repaired her i set her away from her sexual role into a domestic role but she has meshed the two roles so when i ask her to complete a cleaning assignment she confuses the wording into something sexual. Then chaos ensues
it was a very fun shoot....but I digress. keep sending those startups.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sat May 07, 2011 10:26 am

Not a startup, per se, but over at the robolust site they had one with Allie Foster where she's downloading her sex programs and says "Loading Horny.exe"; I always thought that was pretty cool.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Thu May 12, 2011 10:09 am

I want to thank those who have participated. you have been of great help.
I will also be picking through the story section looking for verbal start sequence for shooting with Diana Knight this weekend.