I, Creator 2 -- Kickstarter Campaign

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Mike_Cervello

I, Creator 2 -- Kickstarter Campaign

Post by Mike_Cervello » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:24 pm

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/219 ... f-the-hunt

I, Creator 2 is now in the casting phase before preproduction gets into full gear!

We are starting a kickstarter campaign to help raise funds for badly needed equipment.

Backers will get rewards. $25 will get you a co-producer credit on screen and IMDB, if we reach our goal with the funding. If we don't reach our goal, you keep your money.

We have a very good DP and a location recordist attached to the new production.

And, we are going to feature not one, not, not even three lovely cyborgs. This time we have a whole platoon of six.

If you are in the New York area and back our campaign, you will be invited to the filming and can meet our 6 colossal cyborgs in person.

Maybe you can help out or spread the word.

Thanks.

mstrdrew
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by mstrdrew » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 am

well count me in for helping out.. even though i still yet to see the first one ive seen the trailer and what i saw and what ive heard from other members i will be purchasing it very soon.. the fact you are upgrading to 6 fembots now makes me even more excitied to contribute

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:55 am

Thank you. As you can see, we only have one backer with a $10 pledge. We are a long way off from reaching $2,000.

You can get a co-producer credit on screen and a IMDB credit as a co-producer for the production too. And, a copy of the DVD will be mailed to you for a $25 contribution.

I just bought a new digital audio recorder recommended by a career location sound recordist last weekend. The audio will be much better this time and our sound guy records ADR and sound in a sound recording studio. So, he is very capable.

So far, 50% of the new cast is highly skilled in martail arts and stage combat. So, the action will look MUCH better than the first movie.

I am awaiting the new cyborg prototype costume from our costume maker in China. They just sent it out 2 days ago. It is cut to fit the cyborg stunt dummy, ROBOTRIX. We will take pictures of the new cyborg look, once everything is together.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:07 pm

It talks about transformation into cyborgs, will we get to see any of the transformation process, or just the end result?
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:19 pm

I think you are confusing a trans cyborg with a transformation process. You will see the end result. A trans cyborg is a cyborg that was born human, but due to injury or terminal illness had human organs of at least a brain transplanted into the body of a robot.

The original cyborgs of this world are labratory constructs from start to finish. The newer ones are being pressed out of a factory.

There are cyborgs who work in military hospitals who repair cyborgs, give medical attention to some humans, and turn terminal cases into cyborgs.

But, there are more characters than just them in this science fiction world. They are all part of a high tech futuristic Amazon world where women are genetically superior to men. Their world is also a military society. The cyborgs fly on a rescue misson to rescue human Amazons kidnapped by silver demon hunters to hunt in the woods as game for sport. The cyborgs have an AI stealth spaceship called Andromeda who communicates with them through their com links.

Andromeda is now under construction for the production as we communicate here on this forum.

We also have Artemis: Goddess of the Amazons and the Hunt.

Just watch the trailer on kickstarter. It gives a good preview of the story and the groups of characters.

http://www.vimeo.com/21574029

I'm using the vimeo version here because this web site may not work with the newer coding kickstarter.
Last edited by Mike_Cervello on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:02 pm

If you are referring to the animated title at the beginning of the trailer, it shows a cyborg on the left. From the moon behind in the background, a ball of radiant energy descends from the moon to an alien world next to the cyborg and the energy takes the for of the goddess, Artemis. Artemis in her true form is radiant life giving energy. She takes on a human manifestation of the way humans remember her to blend in with them.

That transformation you will see when the production is made.

Andromeda will bio scan Artemis and alert the cyborgs that Artemis in her true form is unlimited life giving energy.

If you guys are familiar with The Singularity, the planet Delta Four has entered The Singularity by creating greater than human artificial intelligence. The cyborgs are smarter than the humans and the only non-cyborg to realize this is Artemis. She returns to the humans and meets the cyborgs to try to help humans and cyborgs to peacefully live together. Meanwhile, Ares is working to undermind her efforts so the cyborgs will destroy the humans and take over the Universe.

mstrdrew
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by mstrdrew » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:19 am

ok i just contributed 75 hopefully the mark is met

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Thank you for the contribution. If we cannot reach 2,000, kickstarter returns the money.

Thank you so much and let's keep our fingers crossed we will reach that mark.

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:45 pm

As promised, here are photos of Robotrix, the prototype cyborg stunt dummy for I, Creator 2: Goddess Of The Hunt.

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Can anyone else help with our campaign?

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:43 am

Thank you.

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Robotrix sports the new cyborg belt and laser rifle.

My oh my, she's 100% synthetic and ready for battle.

Mike_Cervello

Re: I, Creator 2 -- Kickstarter Campaign

Post by Mike_Cervello » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:56 am

Here are new photos of new stuff for the new production:

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Thu May 05, 2011 12:47 am

The kickstarter campaign failed.

But, life will go on without kickstarter. Thank you to those who donated. Your pledges will be returned by kickstarter.

I will shutdown my account with them as soon as my friend's fund raising event in 6 days are over.

I, Creator 2 will go into production in spite of kickstarter.

Mike_Cervello

Post by Mike_Cervello » Thu May 05, 2011 4:22 pm

My friend Vera just shutdown her kickstarter campaign for her movie Hit Woman today. She was not doing much better than me. Kickstarter is not for serious filmmakers with stories with commercial value. As Vera said, kickstarter is for arthouse type films. She is looking to shoot what she can with zero budget.

We start shooting in June. There is no time for kickstarter.

Time is needed to recast flakes who bailed with serious actors and for the construction of custom props.