The Latest Model (2 girl movie) w/ video trailer

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

The Latest Model (2 girl movie) w/ video trailer

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Levi brings home the latest model of fembot. He has plans on making it a new sexbot but the wife has different plans. She doesn't like the idea of a fembot taking her place in the bedroom. So she plans on making her malfunction in order to drive him crazy. But when he finds out what she has been up to he does something he never thought he would do.... NOTE****** This Movie Does NOT contain any sexual scenes

You can view the trailer and download the movie here:
https://evangelinevonwinter.com/shop/in ... cts_id=282
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

wjbaines
Technosexuality: Built

Post by wjbaines » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Well, let me be the first to give a little review, then. It should go without saying, but I have no ties to "EvangelinevonWinter," nor do I have any financial or any other type of incentive to author a positive (or negative) review. With that out of the way, let me say the following:

I downloaded it for 15 bucks, and it's exactly 15 minutes long, so it comes at the standard pricing index.

Probably the most striking feature of this video is its humor. It was fun to watch the goateed guy (full disclosure: I have also sometimes worn a goatee) ham it up and sort of over-act his role. The overall vibe I got from the actor and actresses was that they were actually enjoying themselves at the shoot. Whether they actually were or not, I of course have no idea -- but when the performers don't have any heart in the performance at all (I could name one or two particular outfits, but everyone here already knows who they are) and conspicuously half-ass it and look like they can't wait to just get done, then the video isn't going to be enjoyable no matter how pretty the girls are or how good the script is. I mainly mention this aspect of EvangelinevonWinter's work because of what it suggests about the potential for truly superlative videos coming out of this studio in the future.

This is the first clip from EvangelinevonWinter I have purchased, and what attracted me to it was the promise of a malfunctioning fembot, and as an added twist that is always among my favorites, she was supposed to have been sabotaged by another fembot. How could I stay away?

First, the positive. The main fembot in the video (the "new" one, according to the story), I have to say, is an absolute natural as far as fembot acting goes. At one point, she is set to "valley girl" and I wondered whether EvangelinevonWinter had snatched it right out of my "Jo-Ann and Brandy" story. She starts rolling her eyes, twirling her hair, saying "like" a lot, and even chewing bubblegum we know is not really there! Nice touch. And then, presto! Standing at attention with a great blank stare and monotone voice. It's not my main bag, so I'm probably not the critic to ask, but I think her performance would also have pleased "freeze" fans very much.

Meanhile, ASFR fans of the whole "reprogrammability" side of the fetish will like this. One fembot does a series of different attitudes and is reprogrammed to fill different roles (sexbot/housekeeper).

What I didn't like about the clip can be summed up very succintly. The nature of the "malfunctions" did not conform to the textbook ASFR definition wherein something has gone wrong or awry with the fembot for any of a hige host of reasons. Instead, these "malfunctions," which were admittedly well thought-out, were simply the fembot misinterpreting her instructions because of some wordplay. For example, after, unbeknownst to the guy with the goatee, she is reprogrammed for a housekeeping role, he asked her to "polish his knob" -- whereupon the fembot produced cleaning supplies and marched herself to the front door and began cleaning the doorknob.

Also, the sound effects for the fembot's voice (these were only sound effects) were a tad distracting at first since they were too loud, but A+ for even bothering with any effects in the first place.

Editing and overall sound was of impressive quality, and a tripod was used. Resolution decent... teensy bit of pixelization/fuzz every now and again (result of tighter shots in relative poor lighting), but hardly worth mentioning at all. No substantive complaints about production whatsoever.

Overall, I think it was worth it for 15 dollars. In addition to its own intrinsic value which I've described above, I also hope to encourage EvangelinevonWinter to expand her/his/their efforts to supply ever-improving content to the ASFR community.

Thank you EvangelinevonWinter, whoever you are!

Gorgo

Post by Gorgo » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:26 pm

So both girls in this clip are fembots, eh? Interesting . . .
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.

mstrdrew

Post by mstrdrew » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:35 pm

i could be wrong due to i have not seen this clip yet but i think he may hve gotten that they were both fembots due to evangeline being one in the first clip. but if she is fembot in this one as well then double the pleasure

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:27 pm

I want to take a moment to address some thing that bugged me.
The day of the shoot we were ready to start shooting and we actually had everyone in places when our intermit blew. The intermit is a professional lighting system which we have used a bit and has helped make the pixilation less obvious because it really warms the place up.
Well after the intermit blew we put up the flood lamp with a 300 watt bulb and after 2 minutes it too blew.
we checked and found there was some damage to the cord. Well we bring out the 200 watt bulb and ran an extenuation from the next room.... the result?
well it was this movie.
We loved making this movie.
the girtl is our latest model. she is an actual broadway actress who is looking to break into fetish acting so we lucked out with her. she has actual acting abilities.

She is also very funny.
that line about me being as dirty as his knobs forced us to cut for about 10 minutes while we just laughed our butts off and stopped for a bit because we couldn't continue without laughing.

Yes we had a good time making this movie and if the lights hadn't have blown i would have been pleased with the result.

Yes I admit that her voice was a touch too loud and future ones will be lower i promise.
LOL

This is only our second movie our first one was a bit rougher but was fun to make as well.

And there is a surprise at the end of this movie.

So in conclusion.

thank you all for all your support, its been amazing and while the projects have been harder than a lot of my other films they have also been challenging in a good way and have been much fun.
We thank you for all your advice and constructive criticisms they have help bunches in helping us make better movies.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

Frostillicus
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Frostillicus » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Wow, lots going on lately! Cute girl! I'm really happy to hear that she's a good actress. :D I just wanted to add that I have to agree with both Keizo's (albeit LONG) and Fection's "input" (lol) on what makes great fembot acting found here:
http://www.fembotcentral.com/viewtopic.php?t=8832

I wish ya'll success as that can only mean good things for all of us!
Thaw me out when robot wives are cheap and effective.