MCcomix.com seeking new artists

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Doctor Robo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

MCcomix.com seeking new artists

Post by Doctor Robo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Do you have a talent for drawing or rendering erotic mind control or ASFR stories? Would you like to see your work published and read by hundreds of like-minded enthusiasts each month, and make a little extra money doing it? Then MCcomix.com might be the place for you!

MCcomix.com is looking for a new staff artist to illustrate a monthly (or more) erotic mind control/robot comic. Candidates must be able to provide their own artwork and storylines, meet deadlines, and work with adult/sexual themes. Writers may be available to collaborate with those who prefer to concentrate on creating artwork only.

Those interested in applying for a staff position should email dr_robo@hotmail.com as soon as possible and let me know about your interest. I am hoping to fill the opening in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks!

- Doc

Doctor Robo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Doctor Robo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi again everyone. I am just a few days away from officially closing our call for artist submissions and selecting our new staff members. If anyone still has an interest in applying for a position, please contact me at dr_robo@hotmail.com immediately.

If you have already contacted me about an opening, please email me again and reaffirm your candidacy. If I do not hear from you again I will assume you are no longer interested.

Thanks in advance,
- Doc